Two

Advaith POV 

8:30 am – office

I reached office at 8:30 am, which is 30min late from my usual time but everybody know this by now that when I come office with my princess it’s the usual case. I greeted the receptionist and rest for staff. While I was about enter the elevator my financial manager came to discuss something important, so I have sent my babies with one of staff to my room and gave them instruction to look after them till the time I am not there.

After discussing the matter for around 15 min, I asked my manager that we will discuss this later, as I was getting late for my meeting which start in next 15 min and before that I have to give instruction to my assistant as well as girls. So, I made my way toward my floor and again I am getting that same feeling which I have been getting for past week that something is going to happened, which is one of the reasons why I have been spending more time with girls as I don’t want anything to happen to them. Maybe I am overreacting but I am a man of intuitions.

I reached my floor and the thing that caught my attention was, the site going on in my waiting area. There was this lady in Indian attire and my dolls where hugging her and laughing with her. The shocking part is there comfort level with this lady, because they usually don’t get along well with people so easily and that too a unknown woman.

It was Kaia who spotted me first and came running to me and I have bend down to take her in my arms. After her came Ira and that lady just stood up adjust her dress. Her long hair falls on her , while she adjust her dress and are now covering half of her face.

I removed my gaze from her as Kaia Spoke “Dad, do you know that’s “Jerry”. Ivan & Anay’s mom . She is here for a meeting.”

“Is that so, sweetie. I didn’t knew, I am have my meeting with your friends mom.” I replied to her.

“Common dad I will introduce you.” Said Ira and started moving, I nodded and looked up and my whole world stopped.

There she was standing in all her glory, looking so gorgeous in Saree (Indian attire). I have never expected to meet her here of all the places. She too seems to have frozen. The first thought that came to my mind was “my intuition was right”.

I didn’t know when girls took me to her and the next thing I knew I was standing in front of her

I didn’t know when girls took me to her and the next thing I knew I was standing in front of her. We were looking in each other’s eyes and all the memories flooded through my mind. I can see her reliving those moments with me. With all the flashbacks going on in my mind, I was also able to see the emotions in her eyes and after a while the major one was pain.

“Sir” called my assistant and with that we both came out of trance. Looked back and asked her what is it, with irritation in my voice.

“Sorry Sir, I was here to inform you about your meeting with Ms.Rathor, but I didn’t realize you have already met her.” She replied with her head bowed. I replied with its okay and she bowed her head and took her leave.