Author's Note and Introduction to the Characters

I wrote this in 3rd grade with my friends. I never assumed that I would one day show this to the world, but here I am, 2020, and looking for some good material. I just happen to remember most of the scenes from my 3rd grade story, but I will make them all wayyyyyy more interesting. 

                                                                           Characters: 

Jason: Kind, caring, nice, has a crush on Abigail. He and Abigail ALWAYS work together in projects. 

Abigail: Shy, gets scared easily, has a crush on Jason, but doesn't want to confess just yet. She is very smart, too. What is not to like?

Stephanie: Only cares about Herself and Jacob, and can't help but to have a huge crush on him. She hangs around him all the time, but Jacob is comepleately oblivious. 

Ani: Is super techy, and mutters words to herself in a secret langauge so no one can figure out how she has a way with technology. 

Isabeth: The most outgoing in the group. She loves to spend  every second of her time at the mall- or with her friends, of course. 

Jacob: The rich, spoiled brat who only hangs around these guys because he says the group needs more "Pizzazz". He has a huge crush on Abigail, and will do anything to get her on his side. Even if it means getting rid of Jason......

Mary: Super shy, and only wants to be with people that she knows. Once she gets used to you, it's sure to be smooth sailing from there on out.