CH. 1 Part 4 - The Class Trial (1/2)

(You guys already know who the pov belong to lol.)
Akira's pov:

After Monokuma explained the rules, I spoke. "Let's start with the cause of death."

"Why the cause of death? I mean, we all know that she was stabbed." Namiko asked.

I replied,"There are two possibilities for her death. I'm pretty sure two other people know that too."

"And who are those two other people?", Seraphina asked.

"Kono and Roman. They should know."

Roman replied, "Oh yeah, the pepper spray. She is a TV after all." Kono stayed quiet.

"Let's start with the cause of death then, " Ren commented.

(I'll make it seem like the game.. Well, try to hope you'll like it. Also, underlined words are weak points or stuff you can agree with.)

Make your argument

(Oppose)
Namiko: How is pepper spray even a possibility of her death?

Tsuna: L-Let's not fight a-and discuss the cause of death.

Namiko: Fighting and questioning are two different things..

Tsuna: S-sorry...

Namiko: Anyway, if she was pepper sprayed... She wouldn't die. It's more likely that she was stabbed.

"No, that's wrong!" *truth bullet: Lucy's broken screen and blinking lights*

I told her, "If she was a human that would've been true. But she's a TV. Before, Roman pepper sprayed a TV. The screen broke and there were blinking lights, just like Lucy did in this case. She was most likely stabbed afterwards and the knife was left on purpose to make us think that the caise of death was being stabbed."

"Oh, I guess that's reasonable..", Namiko replied.

Takashi said, "Let's now talk about the letter."

"Oh, you actually said a sentence without swearing," Namiko replied.

"Shut up!"

I stated, "But we do need to talk about the letter. In the letter, Kono asked Lucy to switch rooms right?"

"But I thought Lucy asked me to switch rooms..", Kono replied. She showed us the letter she had. It said:

"Kono can we switch dorms? I'm scared... I feel like someone has been stalking me... If yes, can we switch at 11am?"

-Lucy Truluc

"What does this mean..?", I muttered. I thought for a while. Then I came up with something and asked, "Kono, can you give me that letter? I'll use it for a while.."

"Sure!", she replied. She gave me the letter. I then compared the handwritings... And I was right.

"It looks like you found out something,"Seraphina said.

I replied, "Mhm. The handwritings are the same, meaning that the killer wrote these."

"S-so I fell into the killer's trap..?", Kono asked.

I looked down and soon replied, "...Yeah". She looked disappointed. I feel sorry for her.. Silence had filled the room for a few seconds.

Then Osomoshi spoke, "Hey, at least we're getting closer to the truth behind this mystery.."

"He's right," Yumenai replied.

Seraphina spoke, "Ok then, let's talk about the tilted nametag." Everyone agreed.