~come here~

~3rd person pov~

Dan sits up in his bed, warm tears streaming down his face as he does his best wiping them away. He decides on just getting some water from the kitchen and slowly makes his way to said kitchen. As quiet as possible not to wake Phil up he pours himself a cup of water and drinks it in the dark. He knew he could wake Phil up by turning the lights on which was something he didn't want to do.
"Nothing is there" he quietly reminded himself as he looked into the darkness that was the rest of their apartment.

He felt the tears stream down his face again as he slowly slid down to the floor with his knees to his chest. He started thinking about a comment he had read earlier.
Something about him being so needy towards Phil, like he just showed his worries, emotions and problems at Phil.

Dan never meant to do that.
Dan didnt want to be so needy
and he never thought he was.
But maybe he was.

Tears kept on streaming down his face as his eyes started getting sore. Still sitting on the floor in the kitchen, in the dark, sniffling quietly.

"Dan"
"Dan!?"
Phil walks out of his bedroom into the dark hearing sniffling.
"Dan where are you?" He says a bit more panicked as he turns on the lamp in the living room searching for Dan.
"Daniell where are you? It's me Phil!?" He says with panic in his voice as he approaches the kitchen.

His heart sinks as he looks down on the crying boy.
"What happened?" He says as he falls to his knees infront of Dan.
"I-im sorry" Dan stutters as he covers his face.

"Look at me dan" Phil says in his more dominant voice and softly cups Dan's warm cheeks.
"Come here" he says softly as he hugs the crying boy tightly.

Dan heavily cries into Phil's arms shaking and holding Phil as tight as he can, never wanting to let go off him.
"What happened?" Phil softly whispers still not letting go.
"I-i read some comments and-" Dan says choking on his own words still shaking and crying.

"Okay okay, try and match my breathing. Its okay"
Both of the men slowly breathe together sitting on the floor in the dark. Dan was shaking less as Phil lean back to look at him.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" Phil asks wiping the tears off Dan's cheek not letting go off him completely.
"Mhm" Dan nods as he hugs Phil tighter.