Chapter 3...

Ari POV
Same day -16 February 2016
At the studio

As I was walking out the door I heard footsteps come behind me. I turned my head around and saw it was Ben. "Wait Ari!" He yelled. I turned around and stopped. "Mm?" I hummed. "Great song, I felt wat u was sayin in it too. I loved it." He said. I didn't know what to say. I nodded my head and said a small thank you. I don't think he could hear but he knew what I said. "U wan hang wit the gang and me?" He asked. "I don't know. I don't actually like meeting new people tho." I said being honest. I really don't. "Don't worry they ain't dat bad. And if they hurt u ill be there ok?" He said. I thought for a little and nodded. I mean why not. He took my hand and leaded me back to the studio.

A tall guy was in the booth and rapping music. 'Oh he a rapper huh?' He look rich too. Iced out around the neck and everything. Gold diamond watch on and he got some grills in his teeth. I sat down on the stool and took my phone out and saw who he was. NBA YOUNGBOY...he a basket ball player or something? I don't know. But I see he raps. "Oh my Fuck!!" I shouted. I looked up and saw them looking at me. "What's wrong?" Ben said coming to sit next to me. "Look!" I showed him. This guy in the booth is a billionare. WOW! and here I'm sitting with 1000 dollars in my bank account. He laughed at my expression. "I don't know why u laughing for?" I said. I hate when people laugh at me. "Nah shawty dats cause he got dat good stash. Wait I didn't introduce u to my niggas." He said. "This Kd, Boomer, Three, Babyjoe, that's Youngboy in the booth and ya know me." He said smiling at me. "Hi." I waved. "Wassup." They all said. I just nodded until Youngboy I think came out the booth. He looked me up and down then going to sit next to Kd doing a man hug thing. Why he looked at me like that? "Les go y'all a nigga bored." Youngboy said. "Where." Ben said.

"Let's go to da beach. I need a bitch in a bikini." Three I think said. They all responded with a 'yeah' or 'ok'. "U wan com wit Aribear?" He just....gave me a nickname. No one's done that before. "U want me to go with y'all?" I said. I don't know why I'm asking questions. "Yeah sure." Ben said. "Oh Okay." I said. We all got up and walked to the elevator. I walked in first and they came afterwards. I felt someone staring and looked to my right and saw the Youngboy was looking for me. But like when I looked he looked away. Weird! They were all acting like fools laughing playing around in this small elevator. I didn't say anything cause I don't mind they kinda make me laugh. "I see ya like laughing at dem niggas huh?" I turned my head and saw Youngboy talking to me. I just nodded my head. I don't like talking. "Why don't ya talk ta us. We scare ya or sum?" He said. "I just don't like talking. And I don't know y'all." I said. "But u could get to know us baby girl." He made me blush a little. I looked away. "Y-yeah maybe." I said stuttering. I'm so shy.

"Mm. I see u blushing fa a nigga now." He said. I looked up and he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes smiling again. "Nobody's blushing." I said lying through my teeth. "Yeah keep lying." He said. "Whea ya come from?" Kd I think asked. "I come from the south side of Baton rouge but moved here last year." I said. "Say u gon' let me hit it." Three said I think. I needa keep up with their name too.

"Um...hit what?" I laughed a little. "THAT PUSSY!!" he yelled. Is this elevator even moving. "Um no. U cute and all but no." I said. "U think I'm cute?" He asked. "Mane he not cute. He a ugly pitbull." Kd said. We all started laughing. "Don't say that." I said giggling at the end. "Mane fuck y'all." Three said. The elevator finally ding and we all got out. I walked to my car and unlocked it and got in.

I took my phone out and took it off DND. I saw I got messages from thirsty guys. I don't pay no minds. I saw that Ben sent me a message yesterday. He just said hey. Okay? I heard a horn honk and looked up and saw Ben waving his hand at me to follow. I started my car up and pulled out the parking spot.

I'm trying to follow their car but they're driving too fast. So I started speeding with them. About 5 minutes later we stop at this huge gate. It was so huge and pretty. I got a message from Ben saying I should come in with them. I just replied with a ok and drove in after them. I parked my car behind there's and grabbed my belongings and climbed out. Didn't they say we going to the beach?? I shrugged my shoulders and hopped out my car. As I'm walking I realize someone else is here too. "Mane i swear I ain't invite her here." Youngboy said. "Nah why she here nigga. U know this bitch crazy over yo ass." Ben said. "Who?" I asked. "Nun ya business." Youngboy said. I just shut my mouth. "Mane jus go see what she want. Gon' catch me a body today." Ben said. "U good?" He asked. I nodded even tho I did kinda take offence in what he said. "Don't worry bout dat nigga. He jus stressed ok?" He said. I nodded again. I wanna go home now.

As we walking u could hear things breaking inside the house. "Nyla come sit over here." Babyjoe said. I nodded and went to sit there. I took my phone out and started thinking of a new song I could do. "Why u always on ya damn ph--" he got cut off when the door bust open when we saw Youngboy walking with a small girl outside and threw her down the porch steps. She started crying. Why he do that?? "She work on my damn nerves mane." Youngboy said. I can remember when I got through things like that. I never thought they could even hurt a fly. But what I've seen here means they don't play with people.

I saw she was trying to stand up and go to her car. But she looked weak and oddly familiar. Like I've seen her somewhere........"HUUUU." I inhaled sharply. "I know who she is." I said. "That's Mula Trevejo!" I yelled. "She was in that thing when that woman trafficking happened." I said. They all looked at me. That's the first time I ever talked boldly Infront of them or even talked to them. "How u know she was trafficked?" Youngboy said coming close to me. He was standing right Infront of my face. Personal space dude. "Um....I was with her." I said biting my lip feeling like I wanna cry.
Fuck Shit!!!

_______________________________

Thank you for reading chapter 3 of SCARS...

1282 words

TBC.........💞