Chapter 5...

Ari POV
Next day- 18 February 2016
Louisiana-Baton Rouge
06:46 am

I woke up 5 minutes ago with a banging headache and I found out I just got my period. I'm annoyed for no reason, and I got bad cramps this month. I went downstairs and made me some breakfast. I'm hungry and it's not helping that I have cramps. Just as I was about to take out the pan there I got someone banging on my door. Not knocking banging. "DAMN IM COMING!!" I yelled.

I opened the door and came face with the gang. I didn't even say hello or anything i just wanna know why they're here. It's too early for this. I walked back into the kitchen just leaving them at the door. I have and attitude cause I'm on my period and I didn't want to be disturbed today. Looks like I got other plans.

"Ari what u cooking fa us?" Kd said. "Nothing." I said. I'm really not in the mood for people. "Mane cook us sum food. We hungry." He said. I just gave in and cooked them some too.

About 30 minutes cooking I started feeling very very bad cramps. I wanted to stop but I can't I had to cook. I was done putting the plates together and took mine and went upstairs to my room. I locked my door and plopped down on my bed.

Right in the middle of my eating I got a text from Ben.

Ben: wassup witchu lil'bit?

Me: nothing major. On my period tho😢.

Ben: u shoulda just say so. We wouldn't have bothered u tho.

Me: nah, like I said nothing major.

I find Ben as my big brother I never had. His sweet to me. Kd likes jokes, even tho I really don't know none of them I like them all. They got different personalities.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Someone knocked on my door. I got up and put my plate on the night stand. I went to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and there stood Kentrell. He pushed pass me before I could even speak. I closed my door again and went to my side of the bed. I climbed under the covers and balled up into a ball. It's actually getting worse. I started crying but not loud tho. It hurts! "Wass wrong Ari?" I heard Kentrell ask. I turned over and showed him my lower stomach. "Aww das why ya crying?" He asked. I nodded. I cried more cause it hurt more and more. "U wan me ta do sum fa u?" He asked. I nodded. "What?" He asked. "Period pills." I said. He nodded his head and stood up and went out my door closing it again. Then I heard footsteps coming to my door and then the gang came in my room. "Aww mane!" They all said. Then I felt the bed sink in and started feeling hands around me. I like this.

20 minutes later

Someone shook me and I fluttered my eyes open and saw Kentrell above me staring me down. "I got tha pills u asked fa." He said. I nodded and stood up going to my bathroom then locking the door. I went the toilet seat and started changing my pad and everything else. Don't wanna be stinking. As I'm done I took the rolled up pad thingy and threw it in the rubbish bin and washed my hands then brushed my teeth. I unlocked my door and went to my closet and got my tracksuit out and got dressed.

As I'm walking down to my stairs a saw a lot of smoke in the living room. You can literally see all the smoke here. I wonder what they smoking. "Can I smoke too?" I asked. They all snapped their heads in my direction like I scared them or something. "Damn girl u gave us a scare. Caught me slipping righ there." Three said. "Bestie come sit by me." Ben said. I nodded and walked over to him sitting next to him. I saw he had something in his hands similar to a stick thing. He inhaled and exhaled again then a lot of smoke came out. "Can I do that too?" I asked. He shook his head no and passed it to Boomer. "Whyyyyy?" I wined. "I wanna try." I said now pouting.

"Why girl? This ain't a cigarette." Boomer said. I crossed my arms and started pouting again. "Why can't I smoke? I wanna try." I said. I honestly wanna try. "Okay girl. Don't say we didn't warn u okay?" Kd said giving it to me. I smilled it and it smelled amazing. I like certain smells and this is the best one. I nodded and smiled at him. I did what Ben did. Inhaled and exhaled and nothing happened. "I thought she was gon' cough." Kentrell said. I shrugged my shoulders and smoke on and on. I'm starting to feel light headed but I like it.

5 hours later

Right now I feel like I'm on top of the world. They say I'm high or something like that. It feels amazing. Then I heard 'black and white' started playing by Juice wrld. I started getting excited cause I really love this song.

"I'm in my black Benz
Doin' cocaine with my black friends
Uh, we'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah
Oh, we'll be high before the night ends
Before the night ends
Switch up to the white Benz
Doin' Codeine with my white friends
Uh, we'll be high as hell before the night ends (yeah)
Before the night ends (woah)
Before the night begins" (we just gon'act like that song was made that time🙂)

We all yelled the song. We all high and I just wanna sleep or something. Then someone's phone started ringing. Three switched off the music and we saw that it was Kentrell's phone. He walked out to the front door and closed it again. Just after that my phone rang. It was Montana. "Hi." I said kinda hoping it's good news. "Hi Ariana, so I just wanted to tell u ur song is just released and I'm happy to say 1 million people viewed ur song. So far ur doing good and I want u to come in tomorrow so u can do another one. Is that okay?" He asked. "AHHHHH!" I shouted. "Yes that will be fine." I said smiling hard. "Okay." Then he hung up. I switched on the TV and started searching my song on YouTube. "What u doing Ari?" Babyjoe asked. "Shh." I shhd him cause I'm searching for this song. I clicked on something and saw my face pop up and the song started playing. "Y'all look. It's Ari." Three said. Just then Kentrell came in and look at the screen. "Is dat Ari?" He asked. We all nodded our heads.

"Some days, things just take way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole room's spinning

You take my cares away
I can so overcomplicate, people tell me to medicate

Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
How do I know if this shit's fabricated?
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'"

The song went on. I made it. I finally made it. I'm proud of my self. I never thought I could do it. Even if I tried thinking it I could never. I saw they were all looking at me happy. I'm happy too just feel like I can achieve more.

I'm just gonna try and try on.
I'll do whatever it takes, even if I gotta do everything impossible. I'll do it...

____________________________

Thanks for reading chapter 5 of SCARS...

1337 words

TBC...........💞