Chapter 6

Misha POV

Now, I'm in India, Bangalore. My hometown. I miss him. I took rest at home for some days, so that I could enjoy being home after several months.

I started working in a top most rated hospital as a team leader of Neurosurgeon. As days passed, I made my mind not to look back to my bad days.

A wedding ceremony of my brother's was coming up. I thought this is my chance . I invited all my friends ,

I also invited Mike but I said that being a friend you should come to 'my marriage'.

---------------

On the day of the wedding. He came, my friends from various cities came. Zia and Cristian came. And I was soo happy to see them.

Mike entred the wedding Hall with a best suit and a wonderful bouquet. I personally welcomed all of them and he was in sad mood.

I knew what can make him happy. I introduced everyone to my parents and called Zia inside and said her to tell the truth to him.

As I was busy with some work on the wedding stage. I could not come down to talk to him. But at one time he looked at me with very anxious and attractive eyes with a small smile on his face.

I gave a bit of assurance that he can still have a time to get me. The wedding was over and all the rituals ended.

My brother and my sister -in -law
went on a honeymoon to Switzerland.

And I got to know that, he also joined the same hospital in which I was working. And one fine day, I really cannot call it as a day but he took to long to express. He took a year.

He proposed me with my parents permission. After we had hard time convincing his father for marriage . After our hard work of convincing him,he finally said yes.

And then we had our wedding in two different styles which one in a Christian style and another in a Hindu style and we went to Thailand for our honeymoon.... And like that I had my happy ending with the love of my life.....

So, I think my single life had just ended with love as a happy ending. Even though our religion, culture and tradition were change but for love anything is possible , only if we are willing.....