Part #3- The End

I only say this because I need to. I need people to see why I am so broken. I am okay now. I escaped them. I started to grow in the shadows. Grew strong enough to leave my shell. My comfort zone. I have true talent in life. Successes of my own. I want people to relate to this. Maybe even write one of their own. Make sense of what happened. 

Get help. I have help. Go to someone who has always been there. A parent, a friend, a person who cares. Talk to them. Ask for help. Because no one should have to live in the shadows. 

I learned my shell, my person in the shadow. I wear clothing that doesn't draw attention. I leaned how to smile even when sad or angry. Became a people pleaser. But that's not me. Change is the hardest to accept. Change of yourself seems impossible but its not. Trust me. Its so easy to lie to yourself. But think. Sit down and look at your room, house, workplace. Doesn't matter where. See how it reflects your pain. See how you have changed the world around you as a place of comfort. Is your place a mess? Or is is spotless? Why? Are you tired or lazy to clean it up? Are you clean because you fear someone's judgement? What are your comfort objects? Any hobbies related to your own distraction?

Ask yourself these questions. Because its the first step. I can't tell you where that first step will lead. But I ask you. Give it a try. 

You are not weak, insecure, or a monster. You are you.