🌩Hello Starbucks! Oh And Next Time, Keep Out The Bullies 🌩

I do not own Avengers, HOO, PJO, Magnus Chase, the Gods of Asgard, or The Kane Chronicles.

Avengers belong to the MCU and the others belong to Rick Riordan

I own nothing but the plot and Lexi.

This Story is complete 

————————

Lexi's POV

I have survived six months of being Tony Starks (and the Avengers) personal assistant. Let me tell you, it was not easy!

I basically babysat the whole crew of the Avengers.

I have dealt with melted jelly beans, Pop Tarts, and getting signatures from them...

Like that one time where I needed to get a signature from Tony to make sure he could keep on making his suits. I ended up in the white, shiny and full of technology medical bay and with about $300,000 dollars in my bank account because I got squashed by an Iron Man suit when Tony threw a fit over being handed the papers. I threatened to sue them so they gave me $300,000 dollars with my medical bills being taken care of. It was sort of a bribe because I could have gotten a whole lot more.

I wish I could go back to Camp Half Blood, but all of the adult Demigods need to help out and get money for the camp because the government wants to buy it out from under them.

If we don't top the money then we have to sell camp so everyone who can is helping out.

I started heading to work thinking about my siblings, Jason, Carter, Sadie, and Thaila.

I wondered how they were doing.

I missed them a lot!

On my way to work, I stop by Starbucks to go ahead and get the team's coffee. I already have the coffee orders burned into my brain because they want it every hour of the day.

Anyways, I ran into some bullies from my old school...Chase and Jessica.

"Oh look! Lets go and have some fun Chase!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Yeah! Let's teach her a lesson for coming to our Starbucks!" Chase said.

I started to run as fast as I could! But Chase caught up to me and held me to a wall. They started to beat me up, to make things short, I was in a LOT of pain when they left.

My ribs and face hurt like crazy.

I grabbed my Leophone ( Leo made a phone for Demigods to be able to use without attracting monsters) and looked at the camera.

I had a bad bruise on my cheek and a black eye.

Holy Hera! My ribs hurt, I probably bruised one.

Great.

I went back to the Starbucks, got the coffees and headed to Stark Tower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------