•𝑀𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑂𝑁'𝑆 𝑆𝑃𝐸𝐸𝐶𝐻•

^^Play the song please^^

"Hi everyone! If you don't know me my name is Madison, i'm one of Alex's best friends. I've know Alex for almost three months now and its been the highlight of my life. Shes made my days so much better. Bringing me laughter, smiles, tears, love and much much more. It's always the little things isn't it? I met this lovely bride in a book trying to inform people about some things happening in America and she commented "I live in a igloo." Loads of people flooded her notifications asking if they could come live with her, including me. All what felt like 400 of us agreed on watching all the harry potter movies, playing with face paint, and adopting baby polar bears."

"Thank you Alex for always being there for me when I needed to smile. I'm in love with the person you are and all these little things. You always talk about harry styles like hes your cup of tea, though it makes no sense to me. I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if its true, its you, they add up too. I'm in love with who you are. (IN A PLATONIC WAY I'M SORRY NOELLE ILY) And all these little things."

"Lets have a toast two these two!"

...

"Shut up Tabitha i'm not crying you are."