Info On World

Classes

Dream: Knight

George: Normie

Tommy: Knight (In training)

Tubbo: Mage (in training)

Sapnap: Knight (Royal guard to Schlatt)

Karl: Knight

Techno: Ex-Royal/Knight (now considered a terrorist to the kingdom of L'manburg)

Badboyhalo: Mage

Skeppy: Knight

Wilbur: Mage (lives with Tommy and Tubbo acts as a guardian to them will do anything to protect them)

Eret: ?/ king of the SMP

Schlatt: Knight/ king of the L'manburg kingdom/ hybrid

Phil: Mage/ hybrid

Quackity: Knight (captain of the royal guard to Schlatt)

Purpled: mage (personal mage to Schlatt)

Punz: knight (Personal knight to Purpled)

Couples

Dream, George

Sapnap, Karl, Quackity

Badboyhalo, Skeppy

Info on classes

Royal: as the name suggests, they are royalty and rule over the land this position is usually by birth but if the king/ queen has no heir then there will be a competition for the crown, and the winner will be the next king/ queen or if they were killed then the person who killed them will be the new king/queen. They can choose to have another class if they wish; however, it's not required.

Mage: A semi-human born with magic flowing through their veins courtesy of their ancestors who are said to have been fairies who chose to become mortal for their love. They are typically cunning and tricksters with an urge to care for their loved ones. Some mages choose not to practice their magic and instead become Knights, but this is a rare thing to happen; those rare mages who do this lose the ability to harness the magic within them

Knight: A semi-human born with inhuman strength received from their ancestors who are said to have mated with dragons they usually have a temper. They also have a strong urge to protect their spouse/family and will go to any length to do so (Mages who choose to become knights do not have as high of a temper however they usually gain the overprotective nature of knights simply from being around them a lot)

Normie: regular humans with no special ancestors or special abilities. They are not usually noble or powerful since the other classes look down on them. They were thought to be wiped from existence but have recently come back seemingly from the dead making seeing one a rarity. In the past however they were used as slaves to the other classes.

Hybrid: a rare sight these are humans with animal traits usually passed down from their parents (schlatt) but some have received their hybrid traits through curses or magic (phil). They were wiped from existence with only two left in the world (Phil and schlatt)

-a common insult between Knights and Mages is to call each other a 'normie' most commonly used against almost fully-fledged knights and mages

-knights and mages do not become full-fledged knights and mages until they have completed training (Usually around the age of twenty - twenty one)