THE KING'S NEW LADY

AN ANGEL OR DEMON ... IT IS FOR YOU TO DECIDE

The pale king was in his office, one would expect it to be full of papers and scrolls, rune stones and other items that required his seal and immediate attention

But the truth ... is that his once vast desk overflowing with paperwork ... was neatly organized ... on each side were three baskets, those on the right were new papers and scrolls that required review and on the left those which had already been reviewed...

His office once surrounded by bookshelves and whose only light other than that emanating from the king himself had been a simple desk light, now had a bookcase only behind him to his left a bookcase and cupboards, and to his right a large window with an armchair next to him and a table for tea ...

But let's go back to his desk ... on his desk there was a vase in which a delicate flower rested ... and next to it a small painting ... something normal to have on some desks ... but nevertheless every time an insect entered the king's office, He always took a few seconds to look at his desk ...

That and the door attached to the side of the window ... which was opening right now...

- "Good morning wyrm, today you look less spent than yesterday

- "Good morning wyrm, today you look less spent than yesterday ... Didn't you have a meeting this morning with the representative of the fool's coliseum?" said a mocking female voice

- "ha... ha... ha.... Very funny ... my dear, very funny ... and in case you didn't notice my laugh was sarcastic" said the once very up tight, pale king.

-"it was? I didn't realize... of course your little bug boy, I noticed... I taught you to be sarcastic, and I couldn't be more proud "said the female voice who took all the scrolls, runes and papers and placed them in a basket.

- "My lady, I know ... and is so hard not to use it when annoying diplomats come to me with problems so monotonous and of such little importance" he said rubbing his face while a hand placed a cup of dark tea in front of him ...

- "Blessings to the god who put you in my path" he said taking a big sip of tea and leaning back comfortably in his seat, which was a small armchair instead of a simple chair ...