Chapter 16 - Ping-Pong Match

I sat on mine and Bryce's bed in Thriller's house, watching Vampire Diaries with Raffy

I sat on mine and Bryce's bed in Thriller's house, watching Vampire Diaries with Raffy. Screams could be heard throughout the house as Blake and Bryce were in an intense ping-pong match.

The only people at the house were Blake, Raffy, Jrod, Vinny Bryce, and me. All the other boys were at their own respective homes. It was everyone except for Noah, who was at Dixie's apartment.

Today was an unusual day for the Sway boys. It was chill. There were no meetings or business calls scheduled for today, meaning all of them were currently relaxing.

Raffy and I had just finished season 4, episode 6 of Vampire Diaries entitled We all get a little mad sometimes. We were going to watch another episode, but we both stopped watching. To go get up, once we heard Bryce yell for me.

"Princess, can you come here?" he shouts extra loudly since the last time I ignored him when I was watching Vampire Diaries.

"Yeah, one second, babe," I yell back at him.
"Sorry again, Raffy, we'll watch Vampire Diaries again next time."

"It's okay. I just got a text from Josh. I have to get him some supplies for his video tomorrow," she responds, also getting up from the couch.

"See you later," I yell as I open the door and walk toward the living room to see what Bryce wants. I enter to see Blake and Vinny playing Ping Pong. Jrod was on his computer editing a video while Bryce was on the couch scrolling through the channels.

"Hey bubs, you called my name," I say as I walk toward Bryce. I plot down next to him on the couch. He turned his head towards me and was about to speak, but before he could, Blake interrupted him.

"He called you over because he was bored since he lost to me like a little bitch," Blake teases jokingly. He just wanted to annoy and rub it in his face.

"Shut the fuck up, you losing to Vinny like a bitch," Bryce jokes back. I rolled my eyes at their stupid argument, which went on for three more minutes.

It ended with Vinny winning the game since Blake was distracted. Then both the boys gave up, not knowing what to add. During this time, I had taken the remote from Bryce, continuing to watch Victorious.

"What are you watching, babe?" Bryce asks when he sees me staring at the TV.

"Just watching Victorious," I respond. Glancing at Bryce, then back at the TV content on the episode. After a couple of minutes of not getting attention, Bryce grew extremely bored and came up with an idea.

"Come on, let's film a TikTok bub," Bryce says to me.

"No, I am watching Victorious," I responded, wanting to continue my show.

Bryce took the remote, paused the show, and picked me up. Then dropped me in front of the ring light. I laughed, giving up and getting ready for the TikTok.

(Lilliana is Addison)

Brycehall☑️- Taught her a dance
❤️:756.9k 💬: 98.3k 🗣️: 11.2k
user7- Lilli should get TikTok
user84- Cutest couple
user45- Parents😍
user31- she is a good dancer
user26- still not better than Addi

Brycehall☑️: She is a cutie
❤️: 979.8k 💬: 218.7k 🗣️:17.6k
user172: Aww
user513- Imagine their kids
user395- the way they look at each other
user789- If my relationship isn't like this then I don't want it
user601- I miss Braddison
user945- I think she is using Bryce

"Who won the match?" I ask after finishing the TikToks. Bryce was putting his ring light back while I sat back on the couch.

"I won," Ballet answers proudly, while Vinny nods his head.

"I bet I could beat you," I challenge Blake. Even though I never played ping pong in my life. I don't even know how to play. I just wanted to mess with Blake.

"If you're so sure. Then come on and play against me," Blake says, pointing to the spot across from him with a paddle.

"Maybe I will," I said walking over and taking the paddle, getting ready to play against him.

"May the best player win," he says, shaking, offering his hand to shake. I smile and then shake it as the game begins.

The game ended in Blake winning by a whole lot. Bryce, laughing at his girlfriend pouting, and Blake, doing a victory dance. Lilliana laughed at the sight, then joined him in his victory dance, sighing at herself.

"The truth was I never played that game in my life," Lilliana said once they both stopped dancing around. After she said that, both Blake and Bryce looked at her, confused.

"Why did you say you could beat me then?" Blake asks. Lilliana laughs before responding.

"I just wanted the experience of playing ping pong for the first time," I say with a smile.

"Come on. You're like my sister. You could ask me to play any time, and I would," he says.

"Aw, does Blakey care about me?" I say, smiling at him. He rolls his eyes, then pushes my shoulders. I roll my eyes at him while he smiles.

Author's Note