The Plot Thickens...

"It's the unexpected that changes our lives."

                                   Thursday.

Okay, so Oliver didn't have a plan.

Maybe not the best way to start his spy training that's what he was calling it at least. It was mentioned he could join the academy if he wanted and Oliver wasn't sure if that's what he wanted...he didn't really know what his future held for him at this point.

What he did know was he was going to find Coatlar.

He had a good idea of where the mans' house was, finding himself in White Point. He had planted himself on a bench a good spot where he could eye the man's house without looking like he was staring.

White Point Garden was a very popular spot, tourists littering through the area. Groups of girls jogging and older couples walking their dogs.

It was all very...normal.

It made Oliver realize that he hadn't spent time out in a while. Before meeting the others he had been locked away at home. It was nice to get out.

It felt...normal.

Not that he was normal, he was the adopted anorexic kid with an anxiety disorder and depressive episodes who causally dabbled with alcohol. He didn't know how to cope with his feeling and despite being talkative he always managed to say the wrong thing.

He used to be a dancer, he used to be a little more relaxed, a little more confident.

He didn't really know who he was anymore but he liked how he felt when he was with the others...Maybe that's why his feelings were scaring him...

He shook his head focusing back on the house.

Concentrate.

He leaned back in his seat. "Doing spy things begins...now." He mumbled under his breathe.

                                              🥀

Oliver had been sitting for a couple of hours when the gate to Coatlars house finally opened up. He felt his heart skip a beat when he realized he didn't have a solid plan.

Follow him yeah but then what?

Talk to him?

He eyed Coatlars attire he was wearing jeans, and a baggy T-shirt a black baseball cap adorning his head. Oliver tried not to laugh when realizing despite the man trying to be casual he was wearing expensive clothing a relaxed outfit similar to something his dad would wear yet it was still all name brand.

The whole outfit looked brand new and if he was trying to hide it didn't do a great job. Not bad but not perfect.

Oliver stood casually following the man down King street, the streets were emptier now making it easy for Oliver to keep an eye on him. Corey was right it was strange Coatlar leaving the house late at night.

Oliver still couldn't help to try and think of other reasonings for Coatlars actions...he just didn't get the feeling that the other man was a bad guy.

So as he walked the streets following Coatlar at a distance he tried to think of other reasons for the man's late-night ventures.

Oliver liked to wander at night to help clear his head, a lot of the time he would take his bike out. If everything around him was suffocating then walking was a nice way to get some air. Take in a deep breath and just...think.