Just some DabiDeku Fluff

Next chapter out soon, I just had a slight breakdown last night so I'm writing some fluff. This chapter will be short and I'll make it up by making the next chapter long. We're nearing the end of this book too! Maybe it'll end at chapter 45, chapter 50 or something. Who knows really. Also enjoy that cute Hawks picture :>

Warnings! This chapter includes a slight panic attack, mentions of cutting, and takes place when class 1-A is class 2-A.

Izuku's POV

I closed the door quietly behind me, feeling the tears running down my face. Going to my bed, I crouched down in the corner where the end of the bed met the wall. It was almost the middle of the night and I had heard some of my class-mates talking about their parents. Only a few of them know about mine. Denki, Mina, Toga and Sero were the ones talking. I joined in for shits and giggles, thinking I could lie in the conversation. Toga started to talk about her experience of parents and I started to feel my tears come up. I had said goodbye and left.

Now, back to the present, I'm crying in my room like the cry-baby I am. Toga's experience was sort of close to mine, but take away the abuse from your father, bullying from class-mates and other things. She was just forced to be something she's not.

I itched at my wrists, wanting to make them bleed. My tears were making my vision blurry, and I wiped some away. Letting out a sob, I curl up on the floor, the memories of what my father had done to me swirling around in my head.

Eventually someone knocks on the door, but I didn't reply. I didn't want anyone to see me right now. Not even Dabi. The person knocks again. '' Izuku, can I come in? '' I can faintly tell that it's Dabi's voice.

'' S-sure. '' I whisper, sure that if it was loudly I would've sobbed. The door opens and I hear it close behind Dabi. Looking up from my position, I saw that it was in fact Dabi. He had come over to me and was now crouching beside me.

'' What's wrong, hun? '' He asks me, concerned.

'' N-nothing, Dabi. '' I just murmur, shifting around so that I could now lean on him.

'' It doesn't sound like nothing. Don't worry, I'm here. '' He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close to him, so that my head was now in his chest. I hugged him, trying to stop my tears.

'' Can you tell me what's wrong later? '' Dabi asked, leaning his head onto mine. I just nod, not trusting my voice.

We sat like that for awhile, me calming down. Soon, Dabi grabbed my legs and carried me onto my bed. I squeaked, not expecting this.

He chuckled slightly, before putting me down on the bed and kissing my cheek. Dabi laid down next to me on the bed and I curled up into him, thankful that he hadn't left me. We both fell asleep shortly after.

Sorry for the short chapter, as I said earlier I'll be writing chapter 32 soon! I just needed to calm down. Thank you all for reading this, maybe you'll have a face reveal soon 🤔. I also have a small infection under my nose, I get it yearly so it's not deadly. I'll live! (Tho I wish I didn't sometimes :/) It might take awhile for the infection to leave. Also don't worry, the second part of the pool day is coming, and the Q&A will be in it as well. I'm changing the part 2 from the 10k special to the 15k special, bc WOW