•~The Night~•

Missi POV

I was walking down an old dusty overgrown path The stars were out and it was very beautiful and kind of foggy, I arrived at this massive massive castle like home out of pure curiosity I open the door and have a certain need to read my book..well finish it I already went through half of the chapters I set myself down on the dusty cold floor it was a very nice place to be it was so old and obviously forgotten and no one is probably been in here for ages

No one POV

As the young 17-year-old girl sat down she opened her book and began to read chapter 23 :the angel
As enjoying the silence and solitude. another person lived in this very empty dusty home like palace a tall long and skinny vampire roamed the house and began to equip his long velvet cape and his well-made top hat after he rushed himself down his spiral staircase and looked at the dusty main hall, very aware that a gorgeous young lady has sat her self upon his very dusty flooring resting herself against a pillar with one switch of his cane The fires blasted into a beautiful spark and lit up the room causing the Young unexpected visitor to jerk her body towards the commotion gasping she stood up, peering at the tall long skinny intimidating figure she stared her mouth gaping in shock and utter fear then unexpectedly The tall figure began to sing, it was rather catchy and if she wasn't so afraid she would've danced to it then he came charging towards her still singing in the wonderful tune swishing her around causing her to Leap and try to escape then unexpectedly a long red ribbon wrapped itself around her and gave her a beautiful velvet purple dress with a very nice necklace to complement it!

Duke POV

I cannot believe my eyes a cute small girl wandered into my own home to read a book how strange couldn't she  just head to the library? But it doesn't matter because I haven't had company in years and especially the fact is that she's very attractive!
So as I continue to sing my song and I put her in that very pretty bridal dress that I made myself!
I wished her around and began to dance with her no no no not a simple waltz but an actual full on heated dance it was so wonderful to see young face instead of the old paintings or nothing when I look in the mirror.

No one POV

As they danced around the The large castle Missi wanted to escape badly she tried her best to think of a plan but nothing, so she's just had to face the fact she stuck in till something happened with the vampire until it was daytime, until she noticed a bump on the carpet! and he was dancing right for it and it obviously wasn't on purpose because it was behind him, but she didn't pay a lot of attention to it and just continue trying to think of a way to get out-*thump* the tall vampire had tripped on the bump in the rug which caused him to fall backwards Missi leading and falling directly on his chest couldn't help but let out a small giggle that turned into a joyful laugh.

Duke POV

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID ughhhhhhhh...I'm such a failure The first guest that I've had in years and I screwed it up!
I've never been so mad at myself before, but it's okay because she's laughing and her cheeks are so sore from it I can tell, there's a massive grin on her face (he stood up and help her get back on her feet)

Missi POV

That was soooo funny!
A tall and mighty vampire tripping in the middle of something very important to him, i'm guessing it's important to him this place hasn't been touched in years I can tell so I may be his first guest he's had in a while it was nice of him to help me up but I can't stop laughing, every "hehehe" and "hahaha" just Made him more and more embarrass I could see his body slouched down in discomfort I walked towards him and give him a pat on the back to say:

Missi : "I-I'm sor...sorry for laughing ..heh" she said with the week Tone in her voice

Duke:"...yeah..."he replied awkwardly

Missi: "ya know..uh..this was umm..fun? Yeah! Fun"she brought up with a spring in her step

Duke:...umm thanks?

Missi: "your very much welcome! And this was one heck of an experience!" Some how her fear drained from her body and turned itself into pure joy

No one POV

Some how A timid little girl that wandered into this place soon melted away her fears and released a cheerful radiant young lady.

After talking on how interesting their little experience with each other was he brought the girl on the couch in the living room and gave her some tea she didn't like tea but she didn't want to hurt his feelings more so she drank it anyway, but during that the tall vampire was still thinking on how he screwed up and how embarrassing it was kept on cringing at the fact that she saw his face during that and then she was actually afraid but at least it turned out that she's happy now? He couldn't decide if this was good or bad but he dismissed it to continue the conversation,

Duke POV

I watched her sip at the warm tea I brought her, choose a very pretty , small to, you could tell she could easily break like a small porcelain doll crashing against the floor I took note of that, then I brought up her personal life what was it like ,do you like it ,do you have any family members ,do you have siblings? where do you go to school do you have school? She answered every single question "yes I do have family members but not that live here" "yes but there in New York not here 3 brothers one 8 one 18 one 3" "I just finish school and I graduated" "Oh! And yes I like my life..heh" he marveled and how non-and interesting her life was it needed excitement and yet it didn't at the same? Is that possible for a person to have such a balanced and unbalanced life? I guess so or else she really wouldn't exist!

No one POV

After talking unless his life she insisted that she needed to head home to her small apartment he was slowly hesitating but then he allowed her to head home they wished each other a goodbye and then she walked into the warm sun place that he can't bear to head to.
Then he had realize she had left her bag... A big grin crept up on his face he has an excuse to see her. He began to march towards the door and then immediately pull a 36o because if he went outside he was going to die so he realize he had to wait to see A girl that he basically just friended and care very much about already.
~to be continue~
I hope you guys like it!💜❤️

(I HATE MY FRIENDS)