~< easy like the light switch >~

Missi POV

Suddenly a flash of fear came at me an it set it self on the front of my head because he pulled a familiar simile, it was the one from the night we meet then I remember that he messed up and I began to giggle slightly...he stared at me with confused and then a stern serious look.

Duke POV

I didn't appreciate being slightly giggle dad and I don't appreciate really being directly answered and I know that's kind of rude of me to not "appreciate" it but she would normally answer rather quickly but instead I figured I'm gonna get a proper answer at the end of this when I need to go and it's obviously going to be rushed and it's gonna be a pain to figure out if she said yes to it but I doubt she would and I realized over the past few days of knowing this fine young lady I have a greed to the term that I'm taking her for granted I realized a couple hours ago yesterday when I came to her home it was very very subtle and then it began to grow bigger and bigger as an idea of me turning into the "bad guy" and I do admit I've been letting my "evilness" not really grow the past few years and now I'm allowing it to sprout that does mean I'm becoming more like a vampire and I'm not saying that I'm turning into a literal human it just means I've lost my great characteristics and I'm losing control of my powers since I've never really use them a lot because I have nothing to do with them now I can't use the most toys because then it's going to rather overtake me.... like my father one said if you play with fire you're obviously going to get burned in right now this is a hell flame  so I think I need to be doing a few training sessions to get me up to the rinks again then I will continue to hang out with missi!

And then I realized I haven't answered her question I have left this in complete silence she was looking at me confused and then she spoke:

Missi: "umm.. are you okay? did you have a stroke or something what's wrong?!"

Duke: "....er..uh.. didn't I ask you a question earlier?"

Missi: " oh yeah what was it?"

Duke: " I asked if you can do something for me"

Missi: "sure I'll do it!"

Duke: "aren't you going to ask me...what it is?"

Missi: "I trust you, but to know would be nice." The young lady grinned at the last part feeling confident she was doing the right thing.

Duke: "If  you say so," he stood up and Navigate around the area to be right in front of her and then bent down on one knee took his hat off and placed on his chest "will, you live with me?" He said sheepishly 

...the room was dead silent, no answer, no sounds just awkward silences.

(HEHEHE I told you guys I will update! Took a year though lol)