<~Lusty much?~>

No one POV (this chapter is a little inappropriate)

The tall white vampire made his way to his home slightly horny from missi cuddling up to him
In certain areas, and that would be enough to set him off he had never felt this way about anyone well he means being in love with her not the horny bit
He loves her very much and he Sounders what would happen if he didn't mess up or if she thought of something to get away? Instead it was awkward strange and funny and then they visited again it was more awkward and now it's even stranger between them it's like one moment he was alone for years then he blinked and he was with someone and amazing girl Beautiful and kind and so caring it's like they immediately zoomed passed all the steps and somehow or in a relationship and yet there not I just acquaintances that are somehow friends He basically met last night and it's so much progress has happened in the relationship it's almost insane and yet he doesn't mind being so close to someone he practically just meet But like A lot of people once you're in the mood you can't exactly just let go of it you need to take care of it in someway then he realized she's asleep at this time he has the ability of his cane to allow him to turn into a shadow creature or move extremely fast without someone knowing that he was there in the room or anywhere The Recently committed that large grin was because he thought of how fast it was going, and now he realize that he can make it go slightly faster even though he doesn't want to do such insignificant dastardly things to her he made up the excuse that she wouldn't know I want to know no one will know! It's true even us took control of him at night he marched towards her town and then crusaded his way over to her apartment slid through the door and saw her sleeping in her..banana..pajamas she really thought that it was funny that she had banana pajamas but I couldn't judge for he had a bat pajamas then just as quickly as he dismissed that thought his starkness then took over once more and he became the perverted monster that he truly is instead of his cover that he uses he thinks he can be better than what he truly is and begin this process but first you need to make sure that she was asleep he got his tall skinny sharp hands and waved against her face to make sure that she was dead asleep that I quickly found out that she was a very heavy sleeper, he sat on the bed and begin his "process"

Missi POV

I woke up exhausted so much energy was drained from him I don't know why or how maybe a bad tired maybe I need to sleep in but I need to get ready for work! I can't sleep and I can't be late again I'm gonna go fire and then I have to find another job even though I hate working at fast food joints it's the only way I can make money without using my skills that is literature I could've been an English teacher I could've been a social worker I could've been anything else but had to work at Burger King... and the worst part is I feel so tired and drained and full at the same time I chucked my body out of bed I was so exhausted I don't know why and I can't stop bringing this up feel like this is almond and complain about at work I got dressed and I got in my uniform and I began to walk to my job my stupid greasy job that I hate because I don't even have a good part I have to make orders and I'm impatient I rather fry the fries or do the burgers but now I have to do the hardest thing and that listen to people and normally I will be glad to do this job but I realize the only people that now come to Burger King are teenagers and they're so annoying to deal with even though I am classified as one I just can't stand them

Missi: " hi welcome to Burger King we're all the burgers are classified as fit for a King! How may I take your order"

Random teen: " can I get two specials three fries and four sodas?"

Missi: "sure would you like a complementary cookie with that?"

Random teen: "no I'm good"

Missi : "okay have a wonderful day..!."

No one POV

As a young exhausted girl walked home in her uniform as soon as she got into her complex she began to unbutton her shirt I know that's a little inappropriate to do in public but she wasn't ready at her doorstep she opened her door removed her belt chucked her hat across the room and fell onto her bed but they were something there she wasn't laying on a blanket or a plushy of hers she was laying on a leg she followed that leg to its owner and saw it was her friend he's kinda is her friend but he looked strange as I was were more read the normal his teeth were sharper than normal he looked more menacing than normal as if something wasn't quite right but she dismissed it and maybe it's normal she doesn't really know twilight is just fiction anyway.

Missi: "hey since when did you get a key to this apartment?" Not remembering the fact that he can't go out in the daytime and it's clearly daytime

Duke: " I don't have a key I just slipped on in and in case you're wondering I had a little help with getting in here my good old friend the umbrella helped me as you could see its in the middle of the daytime"

Missi: "ohhhhh right I forgot you kind of burn in the sun...yeah weird question but do you know why-never mind"

Duke: "no tell me" he says knowing already with the question is his sharp teeth especially showed at this time as he released a horrid grin that would give adults nightmares and scar children

Missi: "no it's-okay I just feel so exasperated and drained but also kind of full? And do I look a little pale to you?"

Duke: "maybe you're sick but I think the paleness is because you need some water you look under hydrated!" He said hiding the fact that she is obviously turning into something that he would rather like her to be! Something like him.

Missi: "oh yeah that makes a lot of sense" she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle opened it up and began to drink from it sat down on her bed and stopped her long sip

Duke POV

I'm still a little rattled from yesterday and still a little "showy" on what I truly am but it doesn't really matter. Over the time I've looked more and more human than I should be so it's a good thing that I'm being myself again!
I jerked my head sharply towards her and gave her a Heynis grin and cracked my hand on her shoulder and said " I need you do do some thing could you do it for me?"

~{the end}~

OMG what did I just make like all the other chapters were so wholesome and then I just made this out of the blue well this is a little announcement that a lot more of these chapters are going to be a lot more for older audience so if you're kind a young brace yourself ok that's it my little dissi cadets!💜❤️