[0.0]

*. :. *. . *. .*. * . : *. *. . : *. . :*
"I knew I did from the first moment we met. It was...not love at first sight exactly, but- familiarity. Like: Oh hello, it's you. It's going to be you. I fell in love with you much like the snow melts, gradually but surely."
*. :. *. . *. .*. * . : *. *. . : *. . :*

----------

----------

Amara Elliot Palvin

[wikipedia]
Born- 8 October 1993
Budapest, Hungary
Nationality- Hungarian
Occupation- Actress,Model
Years active- 2006-present

Amara Elliot (born on 8 October 1993) is a Hungarian model and actress with Indian roots. She shot her first editorial in 2006 for Spur Magazine, and subsequently moved to Asia where she maintained a steady stream of bookings.

Modelling
She has been on the cover of Vogue, L'Officiel, Allure, Harper's Bazaar and many more.Her runway debut was for Prada during the Milan Fashion Week.

Acting
She made her debut on screen in the hit MTV show Teen Wolf as Brooklyn Martin in 2011. It's a teen supernatural drama, where her character is a nagual/ werejaguar. Her character plays the love interest of the lead role Scott McCall who is played by Tyler Posey.

Elliot also starred in Little Mix's music video DNA in 2012 during the Teen Wolf hiatus.

Upcoming Projects: Spiderman: Homecoming where she plays Haley Parker, sister of Peter Parker.

Personal Life
Elliot lives in Brooklyn, New York. She also has an apartment in Los Angeles,California where she films for Teen Wolf.

---------

You're reading->
HOLLY WIRE - Amara Elliot on her hectic schedule; getting the role of Haley Parker in the new Marvel movie Spiderman:Homecoming and the start of filming for Teen Wolf season three.

More articles->
TMZ - Check out the recent pictures from the Kardashian getaway.

Teen Vogue - Low-waist jeans. Yay or Nay?

Seventeen - Find out what the millenials have to say about these Gen-Z trends.

Just Jared - Amara Elliot and Niall Horan spotted leaving a high-joint restaurant together. Click the link to read more.

 Click the link to read more

x----------x

Hey!! so can we just ignore the completely unrealistic life Amara Elliot has? cool.

And I am aware of the fact that the timelines are not right. But I don't care. It's fanfiction, it can be whatever you want it to be.

Also, I don't own the pictures in this chapter.