[0.1]

[instagram]

Liked by zendaya and 4,12,65,675 others

AmaraElliot: Travel on the bus with me he said, it will be fun he said.
tagged: dylano'brien

7665 comments

teenwolfie: omg I cannot wait for season three!!
|
amaraelliot: me neither!!

foryou: tag yourself i'm the lady in the back.

stilinskihale: they're travelling together I can't-
|
geothat: are they dating?
|
stilinskihale: i sure hope so

thejeep: i cant get over these two :")

lydiakins: two of the most beautiful people to grace this world.
[liked by tylerposey58]

tylerposey58: Every damn time.smh
dylano'brien
|
tylerhoechlin: look who's talking
|
tylerposey58: fu hoe

hollandroden: can't get over how gorgeous you are!!
|
danielsharman: thanks holl😌

dylano'brien: I was just slapped awake. What did I do to deserve this? 🥺
|
amaraelliot: you fell asleep bitch.

crystalmreed: I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU.
|
amaraelliot: I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!
|
tylerposey58: as you should.
|
dylano'brien: ik who you missed the most. 😏
amaraelliot
|
amaraelliot: oop- guilty of missing my baby oliviarodrigo the most.
|
danielsharman: dylano'brien you must be feeling pretty stupid rn lol

oliviarodrigo: I missed you more hun. xx
[liked by amaraelliot]

dylano'brien: why do I even put up with you.
|
tylerposey58: because you are in love with her dyl 😘
|
dylano'brien: tyler istg-
|
amaraelliot: because you are in love with me dyl 😘
[liked by tylerposey58, tylerhoechlin, danielsharman, hollandroden, crystalmreed, oliviarodrigo]
|
dylano'brien: i came here to have a good time and I am honestly feeling so attacked rn.
|
amaraelliot: aww. oooh. anyway-

derekcats: he didn't deny it tho 👀
|
haleno: i am screeching rn.
|
joanad: i'll sell my parents for them to be canon irl
[liked by tylerposey58, danielsharman]
|
joanad: holy shit.

khushi_m: daniel and tyler are dymara trash. kings

mtv: this picture screams Brooklyn  and Stiles. #brotp.
|
tylerposey58: #brotp on the screens
|
danielsharman: #otp on the streets
|

—————————
[real life]

Dylan put his phone back into his pocket and turned only to find her already staring at him. He gave her a smile, which she returned.

"You know you could've just woken me up, right?" Dylan teased as he wore his sunglasses. Amara smirked and removed the glasses from his face, wearing it herself. "Where's the fun in that?"

Dylan's smile widened as he felt a warm blush on the back of his neck. "We still have an hour to kill." Dylan changed the topic, trying not to paying attention on how adorable she looked wearing his massive sunglasses.

Amara sighed as she turned to lean her head on his shoulder. Dylan felt his cheeks burn. Amara was the only girl who could get this sort of reaction out of him. It was as if she had him under her spell. The butterflies in his stomach only fluttered for her.

"Why did I agree to travel on the bus again?" She exasperated. "Because you are in love with me, Ells." Dylan chuckled, using her line from minutes ago.

Dylan hadn't seen Amara for three months during the hiatus. Sure, they talked everyday but it wasn't the same. He had invited her to travel on the bus with him as a excuse to spend some time with her. Amara didn't mind though, she had missed Dylan equally as much.

"By the way, I really like your hair." Amara complimented him. He had grown it out and Amara would be lying to herself is she said she didn't think it made him look even more attractive.

"Thanks." Dylan said as he made himself comfortable, Amara's head was still on his shoulder.

"Watch out Ells, better keep an eye on your magazine shoots. I just became the most good looking person in America." Dylan smirked playfully while gesturing to his newly grown hair.

Amara scoffed as she hit his chest lightly. "You wish."

"Hey how was dinner with Niall?" Dylan wondered as Amara started giggling uncontrollably . They were talking about the news article that had come out the day before. The picture was obviously photoshopped because Amara had never met Niall in real life. She would be the one to boast on all of her social media if Niall Horan, the one direction singer, her celebrity crush, actually had dinner with her. Hell, she would probably pass out if she came to know that Niall knew she existed.

"I'm telling you Elle, if you don't scoop him up I will." Dylan continued. At this point Amara was straight up gasping for air as she held onto her stomach to stop it from aching. Amara leaned into Dylan's chest. She was laughing so loudly the other passengers had to shush her. Her laugh itself was so funny that Dylan started chuckling too.

Nothing seemed out of ordinary to them in that moment. Just two people laughing, enjoying each other's company. No flashing cameras, no paparazzi, no pretending. They were there, they were happy.

"You sounded like a walrus had just gone into labour." Dylan smirked at her once their laughter had died down.

Amara feigned offence as she clutched her heart, looking hurt. Dylan could see the corners of her lips tugging up in a smile though.

"Fuck you, Lovey."

x———————————-x

Hi, so can we mutually just decide that Olivia Rodrigo was born in 1993 and that makes her the same age as Amara. Thanks.

I hate when writers be like ' her laughter was his favourite music. no music in the universe could ever beat the sweet melody of her laugh.' Like tf? No❤️

#normalisehavinganobnoxiouslaugh.

This manip took me so long. I couldn't make their skin filter match for the life of me. smh.