ʚ ᴏɴᴇ ɞ

Suna, like everyday, feel asleep in class. This time was a little different because it wasn't the teacher who woke him up.

"Suna I swear to the seven layers of hell get up I'm not doing this alone"

"Hah ?" Suna opened his eyes to see the aggressive bright lights and... osamu with a rolled up paper... holding it up... and going to hit Suna.

Next thing you know suna and has completely woken up. Sitting straight up unlike his sexuality. He didn't really know why he was red, it could have been the embarrassment or the pain or both.

"What do we have to do?" Suna asked rubbing the back of his head in pain and or embarrassment.
"This stupid volcano project" osamu answered.

"Are you sure you should be asking me I sleep in this class almost everyday except weekends"

"How are ya not failing?"

"Honestly I ask myself that every time"

The two stared at each other for a minute before laughing, well until they were told they were told they were "disrupting" class. Like everyone wasn't on there phones. You'd be surprised at how much they got in trouble.

Osamu and Suna were in the same class for there seminar, because of this they normally walked home together. Today was no exception of course.

"WHY DOSENT OMI-KUN LOVE ME AFTER ALL I DO FOR HIM" Atsumu whined

"maybe it's because YOU NEVER SHUT YER DAMN TRAP" osamu yelled back

"Or it's because he can't see" Suna pitched in for fun most the time

"HES NOT BLIND TUNA" Atsumu barked back

"BEING BLIND IS NOT A INVALID STATEMENT YA DONT KNOW" osamu shouted in response

"You never really know someone" Suna shrugged, he thought about his words after they came out of his mouth. Did he really know osamu, the guy he'd been in love with for the past 2 years.

Well he did enough to know the other didn't share the same feelings. It was something Suna thought about a lot. Sleepless nights crying, it was why he slept in class.

"Ya still on earth?" Osamu snapped him from his thoughts

"O-oh yeah" Suna waved his hand to signal he was leaving. He went to a forest trail, His house was down the road anyway.

Walking cleared his mind. When he was little his mother always loved walking. She was so kind, the only corrupted part of her was the bruises and cuts.

'I should just forget he ever existed' Suna thought before trying to get the memories out of his head.

The sun was going down. beautiful shades of yellow, blue, and pink filled the skies. Suna decided to go back home.

He lived with his older sister. His old home wasn't safe anymore. When he came to her she was more than willing to let him live with her. That's not what's important right now though.

"I'm home!" Suna yelled taking off his shoes.

"Welcome home!" Ena, Suna's sister, yelled back from the kitchen. She was making dinner, she aways did, every time Suna got home he was welcomed with a lovely hot meal. Her name really suits her, gift from god.

Ena finished up and place the plates of food on the table. As the two ate they talked about there day, made jokes and laughed. The two of them were happy, it was just them and that was all they could ever ask for.

Suna went to sleep early, everyone has there limits. Besides the next day suna got his report card.

After a well needed slumber Suna woke up and got ready for the day. Suna sorta dreaded today, he didn't want to see if he failed a grade or two.

The day went by slow. Osamu didn't show up, Suna guessed he was sick. His voice seemed off the other day. Other than the report card nothing really happed that day.

"Don't forget to pick up your report cards" the teacher said and with that the day was finally over. Suna stretched in his seat before getting up. He got the card and decided to open it after he got home and ate.

It felt weird to only have Atsumu to talk to on his way home. As he made his way home he thought to go ahead and check his grades.

The envelope opened and the paper slid out. Sunas heart dropped.

➶       ⋆ . ·˚ *       ➴

Math: 88.6%
Science: 94%
Social studies: 50.5%
Music: 90%
PE: 84%
English: 32%
Japanese: 98.3%

➴       * ˚· ˙ ⋆       ➶

How did this happen? You'd think he'd fail science, the class he sleeps in. Somehow he did better in that than math, the one he payed attention in.

Whatever the case was he needed someone to help him. His sister would gladly but Suna didn't want to put to much on her, she already had to work two jobs, cook, clean, etc.

As he opened the door he could smell the food from the dining room. He got ready for food and ate. They talked and joked a little like always until one question came up.

"How'd you do on your grades?" Ena asked

"Oh I passed everything with an A an B" he lied, he had to. He didn't want to worry her.

"That's good!" Ena smiled oblivious to his actual grades.

After they ate Suna went to his room. 'I'll check in with Osamu' he thought as he opened his phone to call.

Osamu answered but with that came a sneeze. "Sorry I didn't come to school *sneeze* I'm sick as ya can probably tell"

Suna laughed a little, " I can tell, but did you get your report card still?"

"Oh yeah, I got mostly A's"

"Lucky~ I failed English and social studies" Suna huffed

"I can tutor you"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...