I choose.. Freddy

(Y/n pov)

"I choose.. Freddy"

Freddy looked at me in disbelief. I also saw Chica shoot me a tiny glare.

"Seriously (y/n)? Out of everyone here you choose this bastard?" Mark said while crossing his arms.

"Mark! You promised not to get angry!" I hit his arm.

Freddy smirked and took my hand in his.

"What can I say? All the ladies fall for me eventually"

"Oh shut it, Fazbear" I said while giggling.

"Wait, if you choose Freddy than will you stay in the game?" Mark asked.

"She'll have to eventually go home.." Bonnie said sadly.

"I kinda want to stay here though.. It's been so fun, all of us together" I looked around at all of them.

"Then lets stay" I heard Mark say.

"If you seriously want to, than you're free to stay." Freddy shrugged, still holding my hand.

"I'm staying" I say while smiling up at Freddy.

"I guess I'll stay to"

"What about your subscribers Mark? Won't they miss you?" I said.

"Oh yeah.. I guess I'll have to go back"

"I'm gonna miss you Mark" I let go of Freddy's hand and hugged Mark.

"I'll miss you to, you still got my number right?" I gave a small nod.

I noticed Marks eyes started to close. This was it. He collapsed to the floor and moments later dissolved into thin air.

"C'mon" Freddy said tugging my arm lightly.

"Where are we going?" I said while following him.

"It's a secret" he smirked at me.

I continued following Freddy, but I felt someone grab my arm and cover my mouth.

"Shh" the male whispered into my ear, I tried to yell but it only came out in mumbles.

I got dragged away. How the hell does Freddy not hear this? I got dragged into a room with only a bed against a wall. I heard the sound of a door lock. I got released, and I spun on my heels. Gold.

"Really, Gold???" I screamed.

"I told you to choose me, and you go and choose my bastard brother!"

"I choose him because I lo-- like him! I don't like you Gold!"

"Heh, sorry to hear that, princess. To bad I'm gonna make you mine"

"Let me out of here you manwhore!"

"No can do, Princess" he said as he pushed me down onto the bed.

I growled and kicked his balls. He fell off the bed and groaned in pain.

"I tried being nice.." He slowly stood up, holding a pocket knife

"no more Mr nice guy" he growled.

I gulped and attempted to run for the door, but he threw himself onto me. Pinning me down, pressing the knife into my skin.

"Say one word and ill kill you" he hissed into my ear.

"Fuck you" He didn't scare me.

"Such a foolish girl.." He slid the knife across my neck, making it stream a tiny trail of blood.