DARES PT. 2 BC I SOMEHOW CAN'T EDIT THE OTHER ONE

IT WON'T LET ME EDIT THE OTHER ONE AND I'M SO FRUSTRATED-

BUT YES HI HELLO LET'S GET ON WITH THE CHAOS AGAIN

Dare 6:

~~

"We just have to not fight for one day, isn't that easy?" Osamu whispered to himself. Surely, it wouldn't be that hard, right? He decided to trust his twin brother and go along with whatever his idiotic - sorry, lovable twin brother's antics.

Atsumu, somehow with his gay magic and the fact that Sakusa is a SIM-, Ah sorry, I got a bit carried away there. Anyways, Atsumu managed to get Sakusa to come over, Osamu dragged Suna over to their house.

"Are you serious, Samu? I didn't wanna be dragged in here this way." Suna whined as he hit Osamu's chest. He wasn't fond of how he was carried here in bridal style. "Well it was either that or you walk, which one did you want because I can easily drop you off back at your place and let you walk here." Osamu retaliated. Suna huffed and let his boyfriend drop him onto the couch. "Why was I even brought here?" Suna asked, not noticing the blonde version of his boyfriend sneaking up behind him. "Because we wanted the 4 of us to hang out together!" Atsumu whisper-shouted in Suna's ear. The middle blocker jolted a bit and grasped his chest. "God, Tsumu. Don't fucking do that or you'll send me to heaven early." Suna scoffed, calming down the fast rate his heart beat was going at right now. "Haha, sorry~" Atsumu singsonged. "And what do you mean by four?" Suna asked once he looked around and didn't notice anyone else, Atsumu simply smiled at him. As if on cue, the doorbell rung. Atsumu skipped over to the front door and eagerly opened it, revealing a familiar face that made Suna's eyes go wide.

"I'm here. What did you want again?" Sakusa said, you could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Aw come baby~ you rarely ever come over!" Atsumu said as he pushed Sakusa in and closed the door, handing Sakusa a bottle of alcohol while he was at it — Aww, cute boyfriend check. Okay back to the story. — Sakusa took it from his hands and instantly sprayed his hands. "There's a reason I don't come over. My house is cleaner. And you're like 7 hours away from me." Sakusa scoffed, sounding a bit saddened when he muttered the last part. "That's exactly why it's so rare!" Atsumu laughed, Sakusa checked the chair Atsumu pointed at before sitting on it.

"How rare of you indeed." Suna spoke up, Sakusa nodded at him and proceeded to give his attention to the twins, Suna doing the same. "Well, We just wanted to hang out! We'll be going on doubles dates often now~" Atsumu hummed. Osamu just nodded and agreed with his brother. "Okay..so what do you wanna do?" Suna asked. The twins exchanged glances before Osamu snapped his fingers and stood up, walking out the room only to come back with a laptop in his hand.

"Movies?" Osamu questioned, Atsumu hummed in agreement before getting up to make popcorn. "Samu, are you sure you wanna let Atsumu make the food-" Suna whispered to his boyfriend as the gray haired wing spiker say beside him, setting up the laptop. "Hm? Yeah. I trust him." Osamu whispered back, casually turning his head back to the laptop screen. Suna raised his eyebrows but decided to ignore it.