Chapter 13

-the next morning-

Minho was still asleep, and jisung was in the kitchen.

chaeyoung and jisoo just came into the kitchen, "hey jisung what you making" asks chaeyoung

"oh hey mom, i'm making some breakfast for Minho, for when he wakes up" tells jisung

"awe thats sweet of you jisung i bet he will love that" smiles chaeyoung

"yes aha, i will go check on him see if hes okay" says jisoo

jisoo walks up to minho and jisungs room to check on minho and she sees her son softly sleeping in bed still, "awe my baby sleeping hm?" she says as she strokes minhos face. "hm?" minhos eyes start to open. "oh? good morning sweetie i didnt mean to wake you."

"oh, no its okay mom...."
"You okay?"

"Mmm, just....scared.."

"Oh? Why are you scared sweetie?"

"Byungho- I mean...dad, I'm scared if I give him another chance he will just hurt me again....what if this is his plan to get to Jisung too...."

"Awh sweetie, if you do give him a chance and he hurts either you or Jisung, he won't be allowed near you or Jisung ever again and I will get the police and the court to make that happen for sure okay baby, please don't worry too much about the past, coz if it happens in the future I am still not going anywhere I'm still here right by your side and I will make sure you don't get hurt"

He smiles at her "thanks mom, your the best"

"Awe sweetie, I'm really not but, guess what"

"What?"

"Jisung is making breakfast, want to go down and eat ?"

"Ooo, yesss"

Jisoo helps her son get out of bed and helping him walk to the kitchen

Jisung notices his boyfriend and runs to him to take him from his mom and helps him walk to the dining table

"Good morning handsome" Jisung says

Minho smiles at him, slightly blushing "good morning beautiful"

"Hahaaa smooth one Minho"

"What can I say I'm a man smooth with my words"

"Nah your a child smooth with your words"

"Jisung?!"

"I'm jokinggggg omg your faceeee hahhahahahha"

Minho pouts at his boyfriend

"Naw don't make that lil pout with me ickle baby minnnieee hmm"

"Humph"

"Nawww you're soo adorableeee" Jisung kisses him on his lips as he sits him down on the chair

Minho starts to get a sharp pain in his head, he hisses at the pain...

"Baby??? You okay?"

Minho nods and tries to show he is okay.... "baby maybe it's best you stay in bed today, you don't look so well as yesterday"

"N-no I will be fine, we can cuddle on the sofa and watch movies, remember I have to give my d-d...d-dad....an answer today"

"Babe your health comes first not the person who made you like this....if your not feeling well you can tell me and we can cancel and you can tell him another day"

"It's okay honestly, anyways it's not like I'll be moving much, I can't walk remember haha, ow...we will be on the sofa all day"

Jisung kisses minhos head, "I'm worried for you min....I don't want to lose you"