Sleepy Bois. Inc

(Neutral mob)
Name: Technoblade
Species: piglin/human
Description: Wears a red robe with a crown on his head. Has crimson red eyes and long pink hair tied into a braid.
Personality: Thinks of himself as the blood god. Great at pvp and loves farming potatoes.
Crush: Unknown
Rival: Dream
Abilities: Can communicate with other piglins and will not be harmed by piglins. Can ride striders without a saddle or a lead.

(Passive mob)
Name: Philza
Species: bird/human
Description: Wears a green and white fedora and a green coat. Has green eyes and large grey eagle wings.
Personality: Kind and caring of his family. Mom of the group, always there to help.
Crush: Unknown
Rival: Too peaceful to have a rival
Abilities: Can fly and summon other birds to himself. Can talk to birds.

(Neutral mob)
Name: Wilbur
Species: Ghost/Human
Description: Wears a long trench coat with a beanie, both black. Has short brown hair.
Personality: Easygoing, takes care of tommy and tubbo. Went crazy once when Schlatt took over Manberg.
Crush: Dream
Rival: Unknown
Abilities: Can transform into a ghost and can pass through walls. Can fly around and bring small animals back to life but he will need to remain as a ghost for a few hours after doing so.

(Passive mob)
Name: Tommy/Tomathy
Species: Plant/Human
Description:Wears a red shirt that has a rose on it. Has a flowery scent and attracts bees.
Personality: Hot-tempered and loves to curse. Quite the trouble maker(usually drags Tubbo into his adventures)
Crush: Tubbo?
Rival: Everyone-Tubbo
Abilities: Can turn into any plant and bear fruits. Can carry out photosynthesis in human form too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I should be doing Jschlatt, Quackity, Tubbo and Eret next.