President and his crew

(Hostile mob)
Name: Jschlatt
Species: Ram/Human
Description: Wears a suit and tie. Has brown hair and brown eyes with brown sheep ears and a brown sheep tail. Has a pair of large curved horns on his head.
Personality: Scheming and is a dictator, not many people like him.
Crush: Unknown
Rival: Wilbur(past)
Abilities: Has enhanced speed, strength and endurance. Is also more resistant to getting hurt.

(Passive mob)
Name: Quackity
Species: Duck/human
Description: Wears a navy blue long sleeved shirt with a pair of long black pants and a black cap. Has a pair of wings with mixed colours of white, brown and a patch of iridescent blue on both wings. He also has webbed fingers and small feathers on his throat, arms and legs.
Personality: Flirty, likes to joke around and mainly goes with the flow. Likes to feel important and interacts with famous figures as often as he can.
Crush: IDK, I think his more playboy like
Rival: Too clueless
Abilities: Can fly with his wings, hold his breath for a longer period of time, swim faster and catch fish. When he sees someone he thinks is good-looking, he will subconsciously flex his wings to impress the person.

(Hostile mob)
Name: Eret
Species: Wither/human
Description: He wears a long robe with a bejewelled crown on his head. Eret has a pair of glowing white eyes and wears a pair of sunglasses. He has a variety of outfits all of them feminine.
Personality: He likes his friends but will betray people as he is quite easily manipulated. He has came out of the closet as a definite bi. He loves his dresses and skirts especially the strawberry one.
Crush: Dream
Rival: Has none(too friendly)
Abilities: Can summon smaller versions of the wither and wither skeletons. Can give anyone the withering effect and can fly. If given enough nether stars (10) and purple beacons (15) can summon the wither storm that only the Dream can kill.

(Neutral mob)
Name: Tubbo
Species: bees/human
Description: Tubbo has a head of hazel brown hair and a pair of sky blue eyes. He wears a full green button-up shirt with a pair of long navy blue jeans. He has a pair of translucent wings and an extra pair of arms.
Personality: He is highly loyal to his friends and loves bees. However, he is both gullible and kind which makes it extremely easy for him to be tricked into hurting someone albeit intentionally or not. Most of the times he is the calm to Tommy's storm, Tommy only listens to him and they have a great trust in each other. But when Tubbo is mischievous he is worse than Tommy, so everyone is always wary not to let them meet when Tubbo is particularly restless.
Crush: Unknown, many suspect it to be Tommy but Tubbo denies
Rival: Has none, too dense for his own good
Abilities: Tubbo is like the bee Empress of sorts, he can summon bees and control them. He can upgrade normal bees using royal jelly that he produces in large amounts by mixing his saliva, a few honeycombs and nectar. He can also produce pheromones to help flowers produce twice as much nectar as normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi do you like the concept of Tubbo and Tommy having a symbiotic relationship? Also sorry for not uploading in so long, my first time in secondary school so still settling in.

~your forgetful author