Chapter 20

*Recap*

"POLICE!" I panicked, I didn't know where Jay was.

He grabbed my hand and ran, me next to him. we arrived at an apartment which I'm suspecting he lives in

"Now that was fun"

* End Of Recap*

"That was not fun! I don't know where my best friend is and I could've g-gone to freaking jail!!" I was panicking, I was scared. we barely know this place!

"Hey, don't worry, I'm sure she's fine, why don't you just crash here for the night?" I turned around to face him, a small smile on his lips.

"I have to go back to the hotel, I need to make sure she's safe" he gave me a confused look.

"You don't live here?"

"No, I live in America" he had a look of disappointment, as if he was hoping I lived here.

"Oh" I walked up to him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Thank you, but I have to go" I went to walk to the front door, until he caught my arm.

"Can I have your number?" I sighed, I live across the globe, he'll never be able to text me.

"I can't, I'm sorry"

~~~~~~

I arrived at hotel in one piece. I burst the door open, only to find Jay looking worried. she was worried.

"Thank the lord you're here, I was getting worried!" She hugged me tightly, cutting off my air.

"Jay.....Let....Go" she let go instantly, dusting herself off. I smiled, she cared.

"Where the hell were you?!"

"I was with Jack, but I left and came here, I was worried about you" she smiled at me.

"It was fun till the police, you have to admit" we laughed, falling into our separate beds.

"Yeah, the water looked so inviting, I almost went skinny dipping!" Jay looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I'm sorry Briar but I highly doubt you could do something crazy" I faked hurt, placing my hand on my heart.

"Your lack of believe hurts" I sniffled, making her laugh.

"How about we go bungee jumping tomorrow then" I stuck my hand out, shaking hers.

"Deal"

"This is going to be fun"