About Rose

Rose pov.
Being raised in a orphanage I never understood the meaning of family or love.
My parents left me in a orphanage as they thought I was a burden which they didn't wanna take care of.
     After leaving orphanage I had 2 million won to live a happy life, apparently that's what orphanage think. Life is not so happening when you have no place to sleep or food to eat.
After two three weeks of roaming in the city to find a job. Apparently you have to have a graduation even for working as waitress who knew. But nonetheless I finally found a cafe who's owner was kind enough to offer a job in his cafe so when the job part was clear then I needed to find a shelter to sleep at night I couldn't spend my money from the cafe to rent a house as I earned less and even after saving I won't be able to afford the rent of the house. But in the middle of this I met a angel her name is Hanuel she works with me in the cafe .she offered me a place to sleep it's her apartment that she rented. And since then she is been my best and only friend.
Even now working at a cafe and a place to stay ,I still feel incomplete as if there is a missing piece and I need it to complete me.
Will this journey to find the missing piece will end up completing me or breaking me into pieces . Let's find out. 

What do you think guys is this missing piece a person or the purpose of life ?