Part 12

Continue with the story :- 
K:-" Naira tumhe pta hei mein pehle se apne papa se nafrat krta tha mumma ke jane ke baad

aur fir keerti ke saath kya hua mein tumhe sb pehle se btana chahta hu."

Kartik said being emotional

N:- Ha kartik

Naira said and kartik keep his head on naira's lap and naira make him comfortable to console him

K:- wo Mr manish goenka aur suvarna goenka ....unki unki wajh se meri ,meri mumma ki ...meri mumma ne suicide krli ..

Kartik said making naira shock

N:- Kartik please tum shant hojao , mein nhi khungi usse yaad mt kro kyuki I know bachpn ki aise yaade nhi jaati but

K:- please naira bolne do

Naira caresses his hairs to console her as she was also being emotional seeing her mendhak that much emotional/sad/...vulnerable

K:- Mein jb chota tha tb meri family happy thi pr ek din wo suvarna goenka ayi meri papa ki PA bn kr .Uske baad mumma aur mr goenka ke bich sirf jagde hote thee .Mein sirf 8 saal ka tha .Un sb jagdo se tang aakr ek din meri mumma ne suicide krli .(breaking voice) shayad mr goenka aur suvarna goenka ke affair ke wajhse.

Naira takes him in the hug consoling him not being in the position

N:- shh... Mendhak .(Naira to can't control her emotions listening to her but kartik face was emotionless by now tear was flowing from his emotionless face)

K:- mein tb bhot ghutan mehsus krta tha ,like depress tb meri help meri ek friend ashi ne ki thi(he said blankly)

Naira got curious hearing the name but she respect his childhood friendship and also that was not important now.

N:- Kartik now don't keep your emotions to yourself take them out

K:- I don't have any emotion for them now

N:- I know but tumhare mumma ke liye toh hein na ,wo sb emotions please don't keep them to yourself ye sb sadness tumhare andr se nikal do.

Kartik with hiccup's and trying cuddles more into naira and naira can't but console her.

K:- Uske baad unhone muje hostel bhej dia ,wha pr sirf chachu aur masi atte thee milne

aur education complete karne pr meine masi ke company ne Kaam krna chalu kia.

Flashback:-

After completing education Kartik started working with his priyanka masi .

Priyanka masi was the sole owner of Kartik nanu's property and after death of Masi husband her husband property to. After Kartik mother's death she also hate goenkas but consider kartik as her own child .Kartik completed His MBA education early with foreign university and joins her masi's company and taken all the responsibilities her masi given to him. After his education only he attended keerti's weeding but does not stop their for long as he always hated to face Manish and suvarna.

kartik always want the loan of goenkas of her father on his head like the educational charges and all other money goenkas given to him should be filled . He work hard and Make his own company also taking some responsibilities of her masi . During all this time he was in contact with his family member's .

One day ,When Kartik has well build his company he decided to return money to manish and take his dadi with him for someday but when he reach goenka villa he get shcked seeing the seen infront of him.

One person was slapping her keerti di harshly ,when he Clearly sees the face he was keerti's Husband aditya bansal

Aditya:- Bitch come with me(He said pulling her harshly)