14 -(MABEL)

I can't believe I almost got raped , she was drunk but it doesn't matter, I have bruises all over my body , whenever i close my eyes I see myself being tied to a bed, I can't tell my dad what happened , he would never forgive himself, it's not his fault but he won't accept.

I thought about traveling abroad but I don't want that so I decided to stay, I still go to work and for the past two weeks I have been staying at Kings place, Bianca visit often and I told her what happened,

Thinking about it now maybe jumping on king in public when I had a fiancee was not a very good idea, especially the fact that she kissed me, right???
I already told dad to cancel the engagement but I didn't tell him why.

Dad called me to visit him today saying that it's urgent, when I got there I saw dad on his knees

" My angel can you forgive me 😭, am sooooo sorry I made the wrong choice for you, it's all my fault "

I hugged him and told him it wasn't his fault and I asked him how he knew about it and I found out Bright actually told him, I can't believe she did that.
It was not easy convincing dad that I was fine even though I told him that she didn't actually do it. Well he eventually cooled down.

I must admit that Bright is one hell of a kind , she told my father and I also found out that she reported herself to the authorities and is already scheduled for jail,,, well I don't care.    Right??????

I am at the office looking at some file that needs my signature, when I looked outside the window and saw a beautiful decoration on flowers that says 
"  I AM SORRY " I am on the 14th floor but I can see it clearly which means it must be huge  , I don't care , if douche likes she can fill the whole office with flowers but I still won't care.

I put on gentle music and start swaying gently to it when my door opened to reveal my best friend Bianca, she came in dropped her purse and joined me immediately, after the incident I feel scared making skin contact with anyone, king tried touching me but I freaked out big time.

But it feels different with Bianca, we kept dancing and grinding together gently, then I felt her lips on mine and without hesitation I went in sync with her and I felt her hand moving on my body and it felt natural , no fear and it scares me because the only other person that makes me feel this way and more is Douchebag. CALL ME CRAZY.

…....……..............................………….……..………………….