The Start (re did)

(Edited, more like re-did)

On the Outskirts of the Kingdom of UA, a small town was being attacked by a group that called themselves The League of Villains (or L.O.V for short). But this story isn't about them, It's about a young man named Izuku Midoriya who was a blacksmith who was traveling to find his mother. Inko Madoriya, Izukus's mom, had left him in the care of a man when he was six, who was called All Might. He didn't know much about him case he never talks about himself and was always straightforward when he trained him. Other than that they never really talked.

The L.O.V only attack for a reason, which was strange for Izuku because what would a small town with people who probably knew each other would have that The L.O.V want??? Izuku did the best he can to help but he had gotten caught and ended up in a wagon with other people as well.

'great, just great. Now, what do I do Izuku had thought to himself. He was uncomfortable the way he was and can barely move. The wagon was a very musty smell that gave you a headache and was old too, so every rock they went over was not pleasant. It was quiet for a while other than two people up front talking about who knows what, and two other people in the wagon to watch us. We came to a sudden stop and the two people up front talked to a new set of voices.

Next thing I know I was being untied and thanking the person who had done it, and asked if we know why we got captured, which we didn't. We heard fighting in a distance but once some people were free they ran off.

"Does anyone need a place to stay or any help?" asked a tall man with blue hair, the people from the village didn't need a place, they were going back to find their family. And that left Izuku.

"I do, only for a bit though" Izuku had finally said.

"We're glad to help, I'm Eijiiro Kirishima nice to meet you," the redhead with a scar on his eye says.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you too" After the sounds of fighting had stopped and the four L.O.V members were gone, Izuku had seen someone he had recognized but can't remember where. He had blond hair and a literal exploding personality.

"Hey shiny hair what's taking so long we should get a move on and who's this" the blond pointed and Izuku

"This is Izuku Midoriya, Midoriya this is Katsuki Bakugou" Kirishima responded.

"Nice to meet you," Izuku says quickly

"Yeah Yeah, let's get a move on" Bakugou had started to walk away and told the rest to go ahead of them.