CHAPTER SIX: BRIDAL SHOWER

Bude pink boxes din sukayi sukaga material ne na bridal shower. Yadda suka gane ko wacce box akwai card wanda aka rubutawa bridal shower.

Kasasu sukayi suka rarrabawa friends dinsu. Sannan sukayi setting date dinda zasuyi rabon IV.

FEW DAYS LATER!!

BBC NEWS
ANCOR JAMES: hello welcome back to BBC news. Linda I heard it starts today. He said as he looked at the beautiful Burnett besides him.
ANCHOR LINDER: what starts today James you are full of gossip you know.
ANCHOR JAMES: well if I don't know about this hot gossip then am not the king of gossip anymore.
ANCHOR LINDA: Tell us what hot gossip you have before it turns cold she said as she rolled her eyes.
ANCHOR JAMES: The great wedding starts today. Do you remember the WEDDING OF THE CENTURY?
ANCHOR LINDA: yes of course who doesn't remember the most expensive wedding in the history of extravagant weddings.
ANCHOR JAMES: well today the eldest son of the great business tycoon MOHAMMED UMAR ZAMA who also made a name for himself out there is rumored to be getting married today.
ANCHOR LINDA: are you serious? Did you just say he is getting married the man who is rumored to be richer than his father.
ANCHOR JAMES: yes it is said that he will be getting married to another famous man's daughter. He is the first ever FIELD MARSHALL in Nigeria. The  Former Presidents son also the son of a two times governor plus he was a three times senator.
ANCHOR LINDA: I know I heard he is not someone to step on.
ANCHOR JAMES: smiling yayi yace it is two big and powerful families getting together.
ANCHOR LINDA: that is true she is the only female of five children. Her eldest brother being the FIELD MARSHALL the second being the INSPECTOR GENERAL the third being the COMPTROLLER OF THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS and finally the last one is the youngest SAN (senior advocate of Nigeria) also a Candidate for the position of the JUDGE OF THE SUPREME COURT of Nigeria
ANCHOR JAMES: so guys after the quick rundown people sit tight and be with us when show you the event taking place right now. Exclusively and live from Nigeria.

REPORTER: welcome this is live Currently at Abuja the capital city of Nigeria. The bride just left from where she got ready for the event.

Zaune take kan gadon bedroom dinda ke gidan salah wanda baiyi one month da gama ginashi ba.

Knocking dinda akayi yasata juyawa tace come in

Knocking dinda akayi yasata juyawa tace come in. Wata mata ta shigo tayi bowing tace the make up artists are ready for you.

Mikewa tayi ta sanya takalmanta tayi waje tana isa parlorn taga sunyi setting up kaya dayawa.

Gaisawa sukayi tace sannun ku. Kallanta matar tayi tace have a sit here.

Zaunawa tayi matar ta kalleta tace I am Isabella the CEO of Bella's_Beauty.  I and my assistant will be doing your bridal shower make up.