♫ Celebration Time, Come On! ♫

I got Tagged for the first time! We also have reached 3K views!!!! Thank you guys for your amazing support. To celebrate, I am going to post another chapter early! It isn't my favorite, but I still hope you like it.

1. Yes, I do. But I care a ton more about the opinions of the people I love and the people closest to me than complete strangers.

2. Jean

3. I LOVE horse back riding and training horses. And the horse that I am currently training/riding is pregnant and due in April! I am so excited!

UPDATE: My horse had her foal! Her name is Disco and she looks just like her mother! We decided to name her Disco to continue the dance theme that we have going on, since her mommy's name is Jazz. Image below.

 Image below

4. My sister and my parents. They have all kept me going through hard times and I absolutely love the weekly sister nights that me and my sister have together.

5. I actually have two best friends. For privacy reasons I'm not going to tell you who. Just know that I am not completely alone when I go out into society (Thankfully).

6. Cap

7. I consider myself cute, in my own way. I have different interests than the stereotypical social circles I am grouped in, so my fashion sense is different than the norm (My fashion style is more for usefulness, if that makes sense). But I consider myself pretty cute outside of that.   :)

8. Her, she

9. Yes, but I don't date consistently yet. That's not my thing for now.

10. Bad endings, people chewing in my ear, people handling books in a way that ruins them (I'm an avid reader).

11. Sort of.

12. Yes, I am definitely emotional. But I have gotten really good at hiding it so most people don't know that. However, the past couple of months I have been opening up more to my family and friends, so now they get to see my emotional mess!

13. Hunny, Missy, Sir, Miss, Ola, Oi. I know I say more, but saying them is usually a subconscious decision so I can't come up with any more off of the top of my head.

14. For privacy reasons, no.

15. Again, no.

16. I don't know if I can tag 20 people (that's a lot for me right now), but I'll try:

LunaStarTheCat (I have been tempted so many times to make another Shout Out just for you)

Cooljag1234 (A big thank you to you as well)

Stuffyim (I have loved reading all of your comments)

0ReadOrDie0 (Thank you for the encouragement)

And for comments:

POOMBAa

Drarry4ever1o1

Ashfall47

CookieEliminator

kingatemfromyugioh

azumi22232

howlhear

The_Marvelous_Mute

xiwannawritestuffx

r0bertismywholemood