~ Trick or Treat? ~

It's my first one shot, so please go easy on me :')

Plot: TrickOrTreat!Child!Reader

Also sorry for any Grammar mistakes. English is not my first language :')

============

[Your POV]

I get up, slightly lightheaded from the last scare. 

- I have to try once again...

My name is (Y/N). I'm 9 years old. And all I wanted was to get candy on Halloween. I didn't know I'd have to fight for my life.

I approach the strange door. It was... black? Brown? I couldn't recognize. On the center, there was a large metal plate with a big number "1" effectively catching my attention. The aura around the whole house unsettled me a little, maybe also terrified me? I dismiss the feeling and close my eyes. I know I had to stay calm and focused. 

I stare at the door for a second. I analyze it, glance at the whole mansion, and try on the masks laying in two rows on the sides. Finally, I build up the courage and ring the doorbell. 

Immediately, the house lights up. All the animatronics inside - Chica, Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie, Balloon Boy and Mangle - start slowly shifting through the room. 

I quickly get closer to one of the windows. My job here is to check who will answer the door and put on the correct mask. I sigh loudly and begin observing.

Balloon Boy. 

Chica. 

Freddy. 

Foxy went in Freddy's space. 

Bonnie stared moving, but changed his mind soon after. 

Suddenly, I freeze. Mangle is looking at me though the window. However, I know how to get rid of her. I put on her mask and give her a shy smile. Finally, she leaves. 

Now I'm observing again. 

Bonnie actually moved when Mangle blocked my view. 

Now Balloon Boy started moving again. 

The only one I can't see is....

I flinch as I hear the doorbell ring again. 

I quickly put on Freddy's mask and stare at the door. 

I notice it slightly opening, I brace myself for another scare. 

When the door fully opened, I looked up, to see Freddy standing in the door. 

Just as with Mangle, I give him a smile. He looks at me for a second, then slightly twitches his head and leaves back to his place. 

I put down the mask and see another door lighting up. I already know I have to approach it again. 

I repeat everything I've done before, and ring the doorbell once again. 

Freddy. 

Foxy tried to move, but stayed in his spot.

Balloon Boy. 

Chica starts wandering around the room. 

Mangle tried to scare me again, I put the mask on like last time and look again. 

I see Bonnie disappear behind the door. I look around the room once again to make sure I didn't mistake him for someone - or something - else. 

When the doorbell starts ringing again I already have the Bonnie mask on my face. 

I look at the windows. And I freeze. 

I didn't notice Foxy moving earlier. Bonnie went in his place. 

I quickly switch my mask, just in time when the door opened. When I see Foxy at the door I calm down a little. 

Third door. I just have to repeat everything, right? I've never gotten this far. 

Is someone else going to appear? Will the animatronics move faster? Or will everything be the same as before?

I calm down and ring the doorbell. I know the masks are the same as before. 

Bonnie. 

Chica. 

Foxy is running around. 

Balloon Boy following Freddy, then going in his place. 

Freddy goes straight to Foxy, then visits Chica. 

Mangle pops up in the window, I put on the mask. 

The doorbell rings once again. I put on the Balloon Boy mask, and wait in front of the door. I wonder what do they do with my body after they scare me? Do they put it in a suit? Eat it? Or just leave me on the doorstep to rot in piece?

I tense up when the door starts opening. 

I want to look away, but I also want to see if I'm right. I want to run, but I also want to stay. I want to cry, but I know it won't solve anything. I just wait. 

The door fully opens. 

The person - or thing - who opened it was...

Balloon Boy, just as I thought. 

I watch the door close as candy starts falling from the little hole below the number "3". 

I fall to my knees. I begin picking up the candy and putting it inside my little plastic pumpkin I carry to collect my loot. 

Just before my leave, I see a little note with a ticket falling through the door. 

The note said;

Congratulations on surviving,

The ticket turned out to be an invitation to a show at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. 

I giggle slightly and put it in my pocket. 

I wave at the mansion one last time,

And slowly begin to walk away. 

 +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I hope you liked this oneshot ^^

Time taken: Two hours

Word Count: 811