chapter 6 -hug problems

----sorry for not updating--

*Yawn* Argh,*sniff sniff* "mmmmmm~Did Chris cook again? It smells so terrific!"

< third person pov >

The sweet smell of freshly cooked pancakes wafted into the room as yeohyun strolled into the kitchen and he saw a girl with golden brown locks and porcelain skin wearing an apron that is often worn by Chris. (Chris have golden brown hair and porcelain skin too.

:P)

"Am I dreaming that chris is a girl? Lol."he giggle softly and he slowly crept out to her.

While Kelsa is focus on cooking ,yeohyun suddenly hugged her .

He breathed into her ear, sending chillls down her spine,"hyung , you became a girl?"

Kelsa move swiftly away from yeohyun shrieking sharply (and amazingly loud) enough causing other members of the band to wake up and yeohyun to move further away.

Kelsa look at yeohyun in disbelief and walked away, and when she saw the others coming out of their rooom groaning,mumbling;"Breakfast is ready .They are on the dining table"she mumbled apologetically than she walked to her room and closed the door ,walk to the balcony and sobbed. "Eomma...I miss u and ur warm  hug...

T.T "

But she didn't know that the hostel rooms wall is very thin so by now the entire band already heard her.

---------------------------------------
Room arrangements:
_______________________
|sy|Kelsa|chris|yh|
*sy= seong yi
*yh=yeohyun

---------------------------------------

Sorry for npt updating a little lazy to type still thanks for supporting me! \(^○^)/