Chapter I: Growing Lust

"Two Days After the attack of the villains attacked ths Class A-1 on their train towards camp. Izuku is still recovering though though he was healed, his arms need more time to heal since they have most of the stress on them. Momo was in the fell ill due to unknown, it was nothing serious at the moment, just a fever hopefully. Everyone in Class 1-A stopped by to check her, she must of gotten sick in the rain since it was storming that day that villains attack them on the train. She grateful she had amazing friends like her fellow classmates of 1-A, except Mineta, who's she despises cause of him being a creepy pervert. After an hour everyone left, except Izuku who was sitting in the chair to her bed. Momo was asleep and unaware that Izuku was still in the room.

Izuku: Yao-Chan....

Momo: .....

Izuku: I just wanted to tell you....thank you for saving....I hope you can hear me in your sleep, I also hope you get well soon.

Before he was about to left, he was stop be a rug on his arm, he turns around and looks to see Momo's awake and her cheeks red as a cherry tomato. He sits back down, holding her hand.

Momo: Stay a little longer...

Izuku:But don't you need your rest?

Momo: I rather spend my time with you...and please....call me Momo..

Izuku: O-oh...okay...

She sits up with the blanket covering her body. She was hoping Izuku would sit next to her without asking but then he asked her a question about what happened at the train.

Izuku: Ya-I mean...Momo....why did you spring into action like that? You normally a support base hero and help one the side...

Momo: I......I honestly don't know.......I guess without thinking....my body move on it's own.... I'm sorr-

He hugs her with a single tear coming his eye. Momo is blushing, her heart was pounding, she was biting her bottom lip and her fingers through Izuku's hair. She hugs him. At the current moment only one thought was goin through her head.

Momo's Thoughts: I want him....I need him..........I want to have him.......

As Izuku was about to let her go, her pulls him onto the bed with her on top on him. Izuku freaked out and blushing at the same until she cuddles him. He stops freaking out as much but still blushing red like a tomato, he wraps his arms around her waist, which only made her want to cling to him more. She raised up to look at him, Izuku looking into her eyes seeing that her pupils are heart shaped, she leans in and kisses him. Izuku is stunned...until he melts into the kiss with her. Momo has never kissed a boy before, and Izuku has never kissed a girl before. They kept kissing for another hour, Momo departed from his lips.

Momo: Izu-Kun...

Izuku: Momo....

She snuggles close to him as he holds her. But what they didn't know is that they aren't alone, someone was overhearing what was happening through the walls. A certain someone who has the quirk to listening. A single tear drop from her eye as she unplugged her Earphone Jack from the wall slowly.

Jirou: You wasn't the only one with feelings for him, Momo......but at least it's not someone I don't know. "She started to walk away from the room as she putting her ear buds in to listen to music" My best friend kissed the man of my dreams...... there's no one else I rather see with him.....*she smiles*

The Next Day 10:30am......

Momo was still in the infirmary, and no one was allowed to visit until 3pm that day. Momo has recovered quicker then normal but she was kept for another day just in case. And Izuku was getting to exercise and train, he's stopped Ochako and Tsuyu, the two looked eager'd to see him.