Chapter II: Dirty Deeds

*WARNING: SEMI LEMON*

*Izuku is shocked at what he was hearing. Momo Yaoyorozu, the President of the Class 1-A and one of his good friends, is asking him to to get intimate with her. He doesn't want to accept, but at the same time he doesn't want to decline. Before he could say anything, Momo kisses him, causing him to melt into the kisses like before. He wraps his arms around her, sliding his hands down to her perfectly curved body. Her hands tightened a little bit with a lock on his hair, she departed from kissing him as line drool keep them connected.

Momo: Izu-Kun.....please......take me......

*She proceeds to take her shirt off as she's not wearing a bra, revealing her E-Cup sized breast. Her nipples are still covered with tape since she never got the chance to take it off due to getting sick sometime after defeating Muscular. Izuku turns bright red at the sight of the very revealing Momo, she snuggles him again, pressing up his chest. She feels a little embarrassed, until she feels hardening down. Her face also turns red, but let's off a warm smile while she looks at the green haired boy.*

Momo: I've....never done something like this before.....and the look on you tells you haven't either ....have you Izu-Kun.....?

Izuku: Ye-Yeah...

Momo: Izu-Kun.....please....

Izuku: What........is it Momo?

Momo: Please.....be my first......

*She kisses him again while rubbing up against him as he's running one of his hands through while the other is on her butt, squeezing it and slowly sliding it under her panties. The tapes begins to unstick due the staying on too long, as her nipples begin to show as she takes one of Izuku's hands and places it on one of her breast. He blushes as he rises up and kisses her. As she sitting on his swollen member, she couldn't resist him any longer as she uncovers her pussy. While their kissing, Izuku unzips his pants by only going on his primal male urges alone since it's his first time. She's rubs it, ready to become part of Izuku's mind, body and his soul, alone to to be stopped by a knock on the door. It's sounded like all of Class 1-A, only to blue ball Izuku and Momo, a single tear comes from her eye and she holds Izuku tight, kissing him.*

Momo: Maybe......when we are truly alone, my love..

Izuku: Okay.....love...

2 minutes later.........

After quickly getting dressed, all of Class 1-A came to visit Momo except Jirou since she visited before Izuku. Todoroki is the only one out of everyone to ask why Izuku came before everyone else, which catches everyone's attention. Momo quickly came up with a cover story of her giving him back his notebook on heroes and their quirks as she hand him book. Todoroki goes quiet but leaves the subject alone.*

Mina: So today is your last day here, I can't wait to hang out all you guys!

Tsuyu: Don't you have remedial classes, Mina?

Mina: *the joy on her face disappears* Don't remind me.....

Iida: I hope you get when soon, keeping the class in check as Rep.

Momo: Don't worry, the President will be ready to walk on her feet very soon. Also Izuku filled me on a new way we all could train.

Kirishima: Ah Midoribro, I knew you'd tell her about own idea, seems like a good one right?

Momo: It sounds like a brilliant idea, he told that he train you the most, lasting as long as you did Kirishima. I want Class 1-A to grow stronger so we won't need to rely on the Pro Heroes all the time.

Ojiro: I agree, training with each other could help each other increase the output of our quirks.

Bakugo: Wait, you got to kick Deku's ass before me!

Kirishima: More like he bested me Bakugo. *laughs*

Bakugo: *stares intensely*

Kirishima: *nervous laugher*

Bakugo: If Deku has grown this must, I've got to see this! And show you all whose the best here!

Todoroki: Training to control my flame half could be good use.

Momo: Then I guess it's settled. Class 1-A training group! Thank you for bringing this to me Izuku.

Izuku: No problem!

3 Hours Later.......

*Everyone is heading back to the facility, only for Izuku to get a text message from Jirou. He then remembered that she wanted to talk to him about something. He looks over to a tree and sees Jirou waving at him, telling him to follow her which he does anyway. They've been walking 5 minutes until Jirou stops and turns around.*

Jirou: Izuku.

Izuku: Y-Yeah?

Jirou: *blushes a little* There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while....before it's too late..... I've been wanting to tell you for the longest.

Izuku: Oh! Well, what is it you wanted to tell me?

Jirou: ........

Izuku: Jirou?

*She walks up to him and kisses Izuku, wrapping her around. He's shocked at what Jirou has done, Momo and her best friend have a crush on him, by he has a secret crush on Momo. Jirou releases him from the kiss and hugs him with a tear rolling down her check as he holding her.*

Jirou: I love you, Izu-Kun......

Izuku: Jirou.....

Jirou: But I know I can't have you.......Momo does.......

Izuku: How did you?

Jirou: I followed you to the infirmary, wanting to tell you, but when you went into Momo's room, I used my quirk to listen in.....

Izuku: So you basically ease dropped on us?

Jirou: Pretty much. I wanted you for so long, but I could never bare taking something from my best friend....she's never liked a boy until she met you Izu-Kun....which is why I wanted to ask you something...* She looks at him* please...... don't hurt her......give her the feeling she's never felt before.....promise me.....

Izuku: I promise!

*She hugs him, as they started walking back to the facility, but they was being watched by to familiar faces. Two villains that attack the place before, Himiko Toga and Dabi. They watched as they returned to camp waiting to everyone at once when the time is right. Toga was angry, seeing a another girl on her Izuku, but Dabi keeps her in check so she doesn't kill anyone yet.*

Toga: Why can't I kill her yet!?

Dabi: You can later, right now let's retreat.

Toga: Fine!

*They disappear in the darkness of the forest. As Izuku returns to his room in the facility, Momo is sleep in his bed, holding his pillow. He's surprised that she's here, as he lays in the bed next her, waking her up a little scared but then joyful when she noticed it's her Izu-kun. She snuggles up to him as she drifts back to sleep. He kisses her forehead before to sleep himself. The two are snuggled together only for Toga to target both Momo and Jirou before she fully retreats.*

Toga: He will be mine....I will kill my beloved Izuku....

End of Chapter 2