iii.

chapter iii .
extra ordinary

          fives footsteps echoed around the lonely house as he made his way towards his room, he held the bag that had delores captive tightly not wanting to drop his love.

the house who he thought was actually vacant suddenly was not when luther and allison walked across the steps- halting their movement as they spotted their 'younger' brother. "five?" allison mumbled, "what the hell happened to you?" she breathed out,

"are you ok? can we help?" luther mumbled, giving him a once over, luther lifted his hand as if to touch five but the young boy was quick to beat him and quickly grabbed ahold of his wrist halting his movement, "there's nothing you can do. there's nothing any of you can do." he replied, his brain flashed with memories of the time in the apocalypse, the day he had found his siblings dead.

'come on, darling. let's go to your room. don't think I didn't notice that cut in your arm.' delores whispered in his head, five sighed dropping luthers arm and making his way towards his room, he dropped delores gently on his bed and unzipped the bag, he brought her out and placed her on his nightstand, the sun was basically up already which caused delores to scold the boy on how he never slept.

five grumbled giving her his usual sarcastic remarks before proceeding to remove his shirt, leaving him in a white undershirt.
five grabbed the first aid kit and began to apply some stitches on his wound, he grabbed a small bandaid which had some little drawings and applied it once he was done. he put on some clean clothes and placed delores back into the bag with a kiss on the forehead,

the 'young' boy opened his bedroom window and climbed out with delores on his shoulder,

he sighed as he heard klaus' voice, "damn it! where's dad's stuff?" he whined throwing out trash bags from the dumpster, "i'd ask what you're up to klaus, but then it occurred to me.. i don't care." he deadpanned, 'five.' delores scolded once again which caused five to wince, he definitely did not miss her scolding. he had enough of those for a lifetime or two.

"hey!" klaus chuckled, "you know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" he mentioned, "this one involved the least amount of talking. or so i thought." five sighed giving his usual sarcastic smile, "hey, hey. so, you need any more company today? i could uh.. clear my schedule" klaus smiled taking a drink from his flask, fives eyebrows furrowed, "looks like you've got your hands full."

"oh this? no, no. i can do this whenever. i'm just-" klaus tripped and fell backwards into the trash, "i just misplaced something, that's all." he said, "oh! found it, thank god!" he mumbled, jumping up with a half eaten bagel that seemed like it was about to be completely moldy, klaus slowly took a small bite out of it trying to keep it down, he gagged in his mouth mumbling a short 'delicious.'

"i'm done feeding your drug addiction." he said before flipping over and ignoring his many calls of protest, five got into the old SUV quickly placing delores in the back.

he drove fast towards the place where the glass eyeball was made, parking the suv outside he watched for any suspicious activity. it remained that way for an hour or so before five remembered delores, he flipped over quicker then klaus could say 'i'm not high'
"shit." he muttered quickly grabbing delores from the bag and placing her beside him

"hey," he whispered, "sorry you've been there for so long, delores." five mumbled, 'are you drunk?' delores questioned five- not having missed the bottle of liquor that was beside her for an hour. five rolled his eyes "no, i'm not drunk. i'm working." he said giving her a small look,
'is this about the whole eye
thi-' five was quick to cut her off "yes, it's about the eye thing." he replied with a small scowl,