iv.

chapter iv .
the human mannequin

five brought delores back to his house after a long talk with luther, he gave her a small smile as he placed her down on his nightstand. "i'll be right back, doll." he placed a soft kiss to her forehead before walking out the door,

delores stood still for a moment before deciding that she would try to shift. she hadn't been able to shift to her human form since five had left her. she was excited to do so- she hadn't seen her human form in years she basically had forgotten what she looked like.

delores let out a small breathe of air, she then began to picture herself as a human, the way she would hug five, kiss him even, she would actually feel fives gentle touches on her skin, and she'd get to touch him too. it's been years since she was last able to do that-

delores began to feel the air hit her skin- and the nightstand that pressed against her bottom painfully, she opened her eyes and gasped, smiling, she looked down at herself in glee- she was naked, which was not a surprise since every time she shifts anything she wore before that would disappear.

delores smiled at herself, standing - or trying to stand from fives nightstand, she wobbled slightly, holding on to the wooden thing for balance- she jumped in excitement as she could finally walk on her own two legs.

delores ran a soft hand through her body, she touched her stomach- which was flat and toned- there was a scar going all the way around her waist and back, she guessed it was because she literally got chopped in half by cha-cha and hazel. delores' hands slid down to her legs and up her sides towards her chest, she gasped loudly "holy shit." she mumbled, "i have boobs!" she squealed jumping up and down happily, "oh my god. five is gonna love those." she mumbled, she looked around fives room and spotted a mirror, he looked at herself and noticed that she did in fact look a little older then five, while five was in a 16 year olds body she seemed more like an 18 year old- even if her age was infinite.

it would definitely turn heads, but she hoped five wouldn't mind all that much.

delores did feel a few scars here and there all over her body, there was one on her cheek- going from the top of her ear where her hairline was to her cheek bone- near the top of her lip.
she didn't really mind scars, she took them as battle wounds—a thing she overcame. the mannequin began to touch around her face before going to her hair, it was short. she liked it short. she smiled, maybe five would like her even more now that she was human.

"ok delores, i think i may-"five cut himself off as he spotted the naked girl standing in his room, delores gave him a cute crooked smile, and in return fives mouth opened in disbelief
"shit." he gapped, quickly flipping over and giving her his back, "who the hell are you!? get out or i'll kill you." he threatened, delores thought it was kind of cute the way he acted. she giggled.

"It's me five.." delores spoke softly, at that moment everything around five froze, he felt his heart rate quicken and his palms swear as he realized, "it's delores, your delores. look, it may be strange but- i, i was manufactured differently from the rest. i have a little bit of magic inside me- which means i could shift from a doll to a human, i just haven't been able to do so in a while. until now.

i—i don't know how i remember you from the future, but somehow it's just there in the back of my head, this memory of you and i. maybe-" delores was quickly cut off by five who flipped over so quickly she thought he had gotten whiplash- he basically slammed his body against delores' into a giant hug.

delores was definitely a head taller then five, his head was barely just above her chest near her neck area. "i knew it. i knew it. i can't just hear start hearing a woman's voice out of nowhere in my head when i talk to you." he mumbled, letting out a breathy laugh, "holy shit." he mumbled, pressing his body against hers- at that moment he didn't care if she were naked or not. all he wanted was to have her in his arms forever, "it's really you." five whispered,