The Living Wife

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book should, under any circumstances, be produced on any other media for sale without my permission.

This book is solely available on Wattpad until I say so. If you are reading this book on any other site other than Wattpad, you are susceptible to a malware attack. To read this book in its safe form, click on the link below:

AraJLani

This book is purely fictional. Any mention of any person--whether dead or alive--, place or event is purely coincidental.

Author's Note

Hello and welcome to 'The Living Wife. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing it. In this book, there will be mentions of suicide and suicide attempts, depression and depictions of violence and death, though not too graphic. Viewer's discretion is advised.

But in all, please enjoy this enthusiastic project. Thoughts, comments and vote are appreciated so don't be shy to leave them. Knowing you enjoyed reading it is important to me as well as understanding where you might not understand.

 Knowing you enjoyed reading it is important to me as well as understanding where you might not understand

The stunning cover art by Morana Glinka. She did an amazing job and I'm just stumped. Thank you so much. MoranaGlinka

Blurb
Having lost the man she loved to the cold clutches of suicide, Amara's impulsive decision to join him leads her to accept the marriage proposal of a mysterious stranger she shares a drink with at a bar.

Xelan's weddings were an awful affair, with each bride always dying once midnight arrived. Amara was meant to be no different until her bright brown eyes stared back at him on the morning after with a new tattoo of the moon over her heart.

Thus begun the story of the grieving lover and the black widower, on the morning their marriage began.