5: red

Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red

- taylor swift, red

"No way."

Quinn's bottom lip shook, "Yeah...Hey, Reg." She wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing her upper arm.

"But...you're not supposed to...be here." Reggie's face fell. He took a hard swallow, "If you're here...then...fuck, Quinn."

She stood up and walked over to him, her voice breaking as she spoke, "I...was upset and I took off on my bike and I didn't see the car. It wasn't on purpose. I'm so sorry, Reggie."

Reggie didn't hesitate, he walked forward and wrapped his arms around the girl, pulling her in tightly, "Shh...don't apologize. It's okay. No matter what had happened...I wouldn't be mad at you. I'm just...upset that you didn't get a chance, but I'm so glad you're here." He kissed the top of her head, bringing her in closer if at all possible as the tears started to freely fall down his cheeks. "I've missed you so much." he choked out.

"I've missed you too..." she said, hiding her face in his chest, letting her hands travel down the back of his leather jacket, just trying to process that this was actually happening and it wasn't a dream.

Quinn pulled back a little, still staying in his arms, smiling softly as she reached up to wipe her eyes, "Wait, I can touch you!"

Reggie gently moved her hand out of the way so he could wipe at the smudged eyeliner going down her face. He let out a low chuckle, "Yeah, we can touch each other...just not people...and some objects. It's weird."

His hand moved from wiping at her eyes to letting his fingers brush against her cheek as he moved to tuck her hair behind her ear. His eyes stayed fixed on her, causing her to look away awkwardly. She'd never been one to be able to just sit in his adoring gaze without her face flushing and making some attempt to hide her face somewhere.

He moved his hand down to her chin, tilting it up towards him. Quinn looked up at him and smiled as he smiled at her.

"I love you, Quinn." Reggie stated, "I've always loved you. I always will."

"I love you too." She said, reaching up to touch his face as he leaned down to press his lips to hers. She smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to her waist, wrapping his arms around her to pull her close. He dipped her back into the kiss a little bit, causing her to tighten her grip on him a little.

The sound of someone sniffling caused Quinn and Reggie to break the kiss. Her eyes traveled from Reggie to the direction of the sound curiously. Alex was wiping his eyes with his hoodie sleeve and Luke had his hand balled into a fist against his lips.

"It's so beautiful. They really deserved this." Alex cried, sniffling again.

"They did." Luke nodded in agreement.

Julie reached up and wiped at her eyes too, "Now, you guys have got me started!"

Quinn chuckled, moving her arms, wrapping them around Reggie's torso. She pulled him close, leaning against his chest. Reggie rubbed her back with one hand, supporting her waist with the other.

"So, I'm guessing we should go...you know, give you guys some space." Alex said, gesturing between himself, Luke, and Julie.

"No, you guys don't have to leave. I have a better idea anyway." Quinn said, sniffling a little as she rocked back and forth on her feet a little, still in Reggie's grasp, "Hey, Julie...uh, can I use your bathroom...and possibly a change of clothes?"