7

The movie was cute. Hazel was this confident girl, that I'd never be and Gus was just an adorable idiot you couldn't but had to like.

Luke and I were sitting on my bed the laptop in my lap.

You know, when they are kissing and you're watching the movie with a guy? Yeah, it was awkward. Extremely. So I tried to focus on the movie.

And the movie got better and better. But then the sad thing happened and I actually had to cry a bit. Though I wouldn't let Luke see that. The only movie I had cried while watching was Star Wars Episode 3.

"I know, you're crying", he said softly. I winced and fake laughed. "It's allergies" He turned my face to his. "Yeah, definitely", he said sarcastically and wiped away the tears. I blushed a bit.

Gus condition got worse and my crying as well. I had never really been an emotional person, so that surprised me. I had cuddled up next to Luke, whose hands had some when begun to hold mine.

I was a mess when the movie finished. Luckily Elena didn't come in because somehow I had ended up in his arms. My head was on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. It was a comforting silence. His presence was enough to make me feel better.

I didn't know, if he was crying, but I was sure, he needed a hug too.

I think we both fell asleep.

Me with my head on his chest and him with his arms around me.

He was still annoying.

...

"Can you do something for me?" I didn't lift my head from his chest. He was so comfy and I could hear his heart beat which was weird but nice at the same time.

"What?" He stroked my back.

"Tweet something for me?" My eyes bulged. "But isn't it hacking?" Luke chuckled. "It isn't, because I'm giving you the permission!"

Haha. The police would for sure believe me.

"Fine" He pulled me towards him. It really felt nice. Maybe I had also needed a hug. "Why were you so upset about me lying to you?"

Did he really have to ask this?

"Well-"

"Someone broke your heart, right?"

Oh boy, he was indeed right. Righter than right.

"Danny", I said quietly and felt the familiar ache in my chest. "Do you want to tell me?" I wasn't sure, but then, who could he tell it then?

"Danny was your normal jock. Good looking, arrogant and a complete idot. I was so naive. He didn't ever notice me, so when he did, I was so happy, that I didn't question it. He wasn't that arrogant. Actually quite funny and nice.

He and I became kind of friends and then one day, when he was drunk, he called me to tell me, to come over at his. I was already in love with him and actually thought he might feel the same. My friend Sevin and Elena warned me, but I didn't listen. I was too much in love with him.

When I arrived at his house, he was there and opened me the door. He said, he wanted to kiss me and I wanted too. After that we became a couple. I was so happy. And then one day, I overheard him and a girl talking about, how the bet was going and that he had only five days left to get my virginity.

The worst part was, I would have slept with him. That's why I was so upset. I thought you were just another Danny. Lying to me to... I don't know..."

He pulled me in his embrace and I cried again. I came to the conclusion, that his hugs were better than Sevin's or Elena's. Luke was the whole time quiet.