"You're Somebody Else"

I looked at the finally developed picture, and sure enough, none of us showed up. I sighed and put the picture in my pocket. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I could also hear the boys laughing.
"Can we come in. I wanna see the picture." David chuckled. I let them in and gave them the picture.
"Mom cannot see it." I said. They were all still laughing.
"Why did we let her take a picture?" Paul laughed. I started laughing too. We weren't always the brightest.
"I know first thing when I see her she's gonna ask for the picture." I laughed.
"Let's not worry about that right now. Let's do something." Dwayne said, laying on the floor.
"What do you wanna do." I asked.
"Do you have any games?" Paul's eyes lit up.
"Yeah. I'll be right back." I said.

I got up and headed downstairs. Mike was eating cereal.
"I need a game that's not to difficult because I'm dumb. Any suggestions?" I asked Mike.
"Uno." He said with a mouth full of cheerios. I nodded and grabbed the uno set. I went back to my room and tossed the cards to David.
"Hell yeah." He said. Paul snatched the cards from him.
"I'm so gonna win this." I rolled my eyes and say next to them. After we set it up, we bagan.

---

"Damn it!" Paul said, angrily drawing 4. Welp, he's definitely not winning. We kept going around in the circle when Marko finally called it.
"Uno!" He slammed down his last card. Paul stared at him for a moment, then grabbed him by the back of the neck.
"What do you want from me!?" Marko fake cried.
"Gimmie my cards, boy." Paul then tickled him until he crawled away. I put the cards away while Paul continued to stare at Marko laughing in the corner of the room. David and Dwayne just watched looking concerned. It's 3:45.
"We should head home before the sun comes up." David said and gave me a quick hug.
"Okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said. Paul gave me a kiss then they left.

I put on my pajamas and got into bed. I tossed and turned but I couldn't get to sleep. It wasn't too bright, I have blackout curtains. It's not too dark. I think I had gotten used to sleeping upside down. I groaned and moved so my head dangled off the side of my bed. Much better.

---

I woke up at 5PM. I couldn't leave my room for obvious reasons, but then mom knocked on my door.
"Honey, are you awake?" She asked.
"Um- yeah! Gimmie one sec!" I said. I pulled on a Hoodie, kept the hood on, put on long pants and sunglasses. I opened the door.
"Honey- are you okay?" She asked.
"Uh yeah. Just cold." I lied. She wasn't buying it.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"It's something. Come with me. Let's talk about it in the fresh air." She said, and grabbed my hand. Damn, she's strong.
"Oh um no! I- umm- I can't right now." I tried to get away.
"Come on, sweetie. We never talk. Just for a few minutes." We got to the door and she opened it.
"No!" I screamed as I was pulled outside. My hands started burning so I ran inside. Smoke came off of me.
"What the hell!?" My mom screamed.
"What happened!? How-"
"I can't talk about it right now!" I yelled and stormed off, tears running down my cheeks. The pain was almost unbearable. And I probably woke up Paul. He can feel it.

I locked my door and looked at my hand. It hurt like hell. I changed into my clothes and waited for the sun to set, then I went to find my boys.