Author's Note

PLEASE READ

'Unbreak Me' isn't for everyone. It's rated mature for a reason and contains a lot of mature and triggering content, such as verbal abuse, physical abuse, sexual assault and sex scenes.

I haven't added trigger warnings on each chapter.
Let's face it, the whole story has a warning on it.

Keep in mind, it gets worse before it gets better. It's pretty intense and if that's not for you, that's 100% okay.

Also, you won't know the full story until you've read it all. Not all the information is given from the get-go.

I've learned a lot rewriting Unbreak Me.

1. don't write between the hours of 12am and 4am, it makes for a lot of mistakes and things that don't make sense after a long day at uni. 😅

2. don't upload 4 chapters every 2-3 days. It ends up rushed.

3. it makes for a cringeworthy time to re-read your work.

4. don't write a whole thing on your phone. Autocorrect is a bitch.

I also came up with the best couple name I have ever heard. Overy.
I'm a genius.

In Unbreak Me 1.0 people are comparing it to Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Probably laugh. A lot. 
No hate to those that like them.

I personally prefer Dracula and The Secretary. They're the real OGs.

I don't want to hear about my main character being stupid or weak. I don't want to see any disrespectful or victim blaming comments. Please keep in mind that people read your comments and may have experienced the same topics that is covered in the story and you could inadvertently trigger or offend those who aren't just some character. They're real and they've suffered through very real situations.

Not everyone has someone to help pull them out of certain situations. Even so, there's always someone willing to help and listen and not just see you as a statistic or someone who made bad choices.

Remember you're stronger than you think.

Link for the original Unbreak Me:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/250868659-unbreak-me-rewritten

I've just set up an Instagram account. I'm looking forward to uploading content and updates to it. Feel free to check it out. The link is also on my profile. https://www.instagram.com/howard.writes/

ENJOY!