9

??????POV
"B-Boss they got away" one of the guards painted rushing in the door "it's fine, this is exactly what I wanted to happen" "are you sure sir" "most definitely, See what I did was place a tracking device on Namjoon when he was passed out cold" I smirked. "He's going to leave me right into bangtans headquarters where going to sabotage their place steal all there stuff and kill each and every one of them but Namjoon"

Yoongi's POV
"That's the last of them boss" Taehyung said wiping the blood that was dripping from his nose with the back of his hand "those guards are pretty easy to take down" Jungkook said cracking his knuckles "your right" Hyunjin added "do you have any clue were they could be" Jisung asked "nope" Taehyung said popping the 'p' "this is serious guys" Jungkook said "I agree, let's go in groups we'll find them faster, Hyunjin and Jisung I want you both to go together Jungkook and Taehyung, me and Jackson will go together" "aye sir" Taehyung said "make sure you guys always have your walkie-talkies on channel 4".

Jackson's POV

I'm actually kinda nervous this is my first time being on a rescue mission. I wished that Yoongi had picked Jimin and Hoseok to come with us, but there's no time to chicken out now I have to go save my friends. "Yoongi do you have any clue we're they could be" I questioned "no not really but they must be in some type of prison cell" he said "wait Yoongi look at this, it's a open jail cell, does that mean they could have escaped" "I hope they did, we need to contact the other's" Yoongi said pulling out his walkie-talkie "can you guys hear me loud and" "yes sir" Jisung said "please call me Yoongi Jisung" "ok" "come here me and Jackson found a empty cell" "on our way" "on it".

No one's POV

About 5 or so minutes the others finally came joining Yoongi and Jackson "we're here" they all said in usion "ok we need to figure out if they actually escaped-" Yoongi got cut off when Taehyungs phone started to go off "seriously Taehyung" Jungkook said "it's Jin Hyung shut up" "Hyung you know that we're on a rescue mission right?" Taehyung questioned "w-what there back" "lemme talk to him" Jungkook said trying to reach for the phone "YOU GUYS NAMJOON AND THEM ARE BACK HOME THERE SAFE" Taehyung yelled "thank god" Jisung let out " hallelujah praise the Lord" Hyunjin mumbled "well thats it boys-"

BANG

"JACKSON"

__________________________________________________

Oh shit...