Chapter 31

Zoya was getting ready as she was joining office from today. As she was about to leave the room, she received a call from Noor. As she picked up the call, she heard a small hello from the other side.

"Noor, what happened? You sound upset. Is everything okay?" asked Zoya.

Noor suddenly screamed in happiness, "Abbu agreed."

Zoya took a sigh of relief and said, "You scared me."

"I just thought to have some fun. He said that he is no problem with this. And he was also saying that he will talk to uncle about this", said Noor.

"Great", said Zoya.

"Leave this aside. Are you sure that you want to join office from today? Is Jiju okay with this decision?" asked Noor.

"He is not upset because I am going to join office, but he is upset because I just told him about this yesterday at night", said Zoya.

"Then you should have told him earlier", said Noor.

"Noor, agar unka bass chale to hume hamesha hume iss ghar me rakhenge. He worries about me a lot. And to be honest, sometimes, this scares me", said Zoya.

"This shows that he cares for you a lot, Appi", said Noor.

"I know Noor. And I am not complaining about it. But it has been more than a month that I came home, and even the doctor said that I have recovered completely. I can bet that in a few minutes, Aditya will call you to tell you how to take care of me in the office", said Zoya.

"Appi, kya aap bhi!" spoke Noor.

"Noor, hum mazaak nahi kar rahe hain. If you don't believe me, then see for yourself", said

"Appi, I'll call you later as I am getting a call from Jiju", said Noor.

Before Zoya could reply, Noor had disconnected the call.

"Kam se kam humari baat toh sun leti aap", spoke Zoya.

A pout formed on her lips. She went to have breakfast and saw everyone having their food while Aditya was talking with someone on the phone, or more precisely, instructing someone. She knew it was Noor so she quietly sat beside him without disturbing him and started to have her food. After talking to Noor, he talked with some other people as well. When the calls were finally over, he turned and looked at Zoya.

"Zoya, I still think that you should not join office now", said Aditya.

"Come on, Adi. Till when you will tell her to sit at home? At home also, your mother doesn't let her do anything", said Harsh.

"Paa, stop taking the side of your daughter for once", said Aditya.

"Bhai, I agree with Dad", said Arjun.

"Chup, Bhabhi ke chamche!" spoke Aditya.

"Bhai, Noor will be there with Bhabhi. So, stop worrying about her", said Arjun.

"Okay. Zoya, listen to me", said Aditya.

Zoya looked at him.

"I will drop you and pick you up from office", instructed Aditya.

Arjun muttered under his breath, "Pehle kaunsa aap unhe akela chhodte thhe?"

This was heard by Harsh and Anjana. Harsh chuckled while Anjana nudged him to be quiet.