Chapter 1

Kusuo Saiki never had alone time. He was always constantly trailed by one of his so called 'friends' and this time it was Teruhashit- I mean Teruhashi.

'Hehe, I bet Saiki is thinking about how lucky he is to have a goddess like me right next to him!' Er no, In fact I am thinking the direct opposite, I want Teruhashit to go away. Saiki let out a long, drawn out sigh. Good grief why is he always the unlucky one?

Teruhashi's infuriating voice spoke up, breaking Saiki away from his thoughts, "Oh Saiki, there's a coffee shop over there, wanna go?" 'Haha this is perfect, Saiki will realize his feelings for me and then we'll live happily ever after as the perfect married couple. Nothing less for the perfect pretty girl tehee~' Saiki could hear everything she was plotting, but agreed anyways because one, there was coffee jelly, and two her plan wouldn't work anyways.

I mean, how could Saki ever say no to free food? Plus, every time he somehow gets stuck with teruhashi, she always ends up paying for him.

When they got to their table, Saiki could already tell something wasn't going to go as planned. First of all, Mera was their waiter and last time she worked at a cafe she ended up drooling all over saiki's precious coffee jelly, and eating it. "Hnngh Saikiiii~ are you going to eat that coffee jelly hyunmnn" oh god just take it Mera take it and leave me alone! Having to deal with teruhashi is bad enough already.

'Grrrrrrrr... Mera is ruining my date with saiki!' Okay, first of all we are not on a date, second of all go home. As if things couldn't get any worse, a familiar goofy voice could be heard in a booth behind them, "Oh hey pal whatcha doing here?". Oh god no not Nendo anyone but him. The wild Nendo jumped out "Oi oi wanna get some ramen?" Idiot I'm already eating, also settle down you're scaring the customers... wait there's more people here!

This restaurant isn't really popular so it's a rare sight to see so many people, and even rarer so many familiar faces. Good grief this whole restaurant is full of people I know. "Oh Saiki, I forgot to tell you! I also invited everyone else from our class to the cafe!" 'Tee hee~! I want Saiki to confess his feelings for me in front of the whole class so we can be the perfect couple!~' Teruhashi's tone turned mailcious at what she said next, 'And so they can know that SAIKI is MINE!' Saiki tried to ignore the evil cackling in her head.

"Hey Saiki, have you decided what to order?" I haven't even decided what to do, if anyone realizes that i'm here they'll cause a huge ruckus! Nendo already brought some attention to my booth, and Teruhashi thought it was a good idea to invite the whole grade, and worst of all other side characters are here too! Good grief, not even Saiki's computer like brain could come up with a solution, there's no escaping this problem.

"Ah master what are you doing here!" Chouno peeked over his booth, and he was with Nendo's mom?! "Oh hey kid how's it going" Nendo's mom let out a ring of smoke.

Good grief this is becoming way too hectic, with Teruhashi's overbearing thoughts and everyone in this cafe directing their conversations at saiki, he was getting too overwhelmed. At this point, he couldn't think for himself because of thoughts buzzing in His head.

Kaido and Aren were pushing towards Saiki, trying to get past the crowd, screaming about how Saiki was looking sick. Despite their best intentions, it only worsened his headache.

Ugh I don't feel so good right now, all of these words buzzing inside and outside me is too much, even for me. "Hey Saiki, weren't you going to confess me" teruhashi blushed. 'Damnit! Why hasn't he said anything yet! Maybe he's nervous, that explains why he looks a little pale.' Wh-what I'm not

"Hey pal what's wrong" Nendo noted. "Nendo's right guys somethings wrong.", Aren fretted.

I need to get out- Saiki was interrupted by a screech. "H-huh you were going to confess to teruhashi?!" Kaido sheriked, forgetting Saiki's condition in his shock. No, I would never- "Pff a pleb like him couldn't muster up the courage to even mutter a word to Teruhashi, that's why he's so quiet." Saiko huffed haughtily. 'No way, if Saiki confesses I might have competition in wining Teruhashi's heart, I mustn't allow that! Destroy his hopes before he ever so much mutters a word!' Saiki huffed, he never felt any attraction let alone nice feelings towards Teruhashi. "Hnnrgh sorry Saikiii I ate all your delicious coffee jelly heeehe~" These people are really testing my patience. "Hey saiki~" 'ugh teruhashi what is she doing here'. In a desperate call for help, Saiki communicated, no, screamed at Aiura, 'Get me out of this hell!' Aiura didn't hear Saiki's plea for help, good grief.

"Hey Kusuo your looking kind of pale might I suggest you leave maybe your looking this way because of all these people surely that is what is causing your discomfort maybe you aren't h completely able of blocking out people-"Akechi attacked Saiki with an endless barrage of words that didn't even register. "Hey saiki are you ok- WOAH WATCH OUT" Aren shouted as a feral Mera went wild and charged at the pile of people "GRRRR THAT COFFEE JELLY WASN'T ENOUGH GRRRNNN".

  Good grief this isn't looking so goonnddhhn. Suddenly something knocked into Saiki, leaving him feeling light headed and uncontrollable.

"LOLIPOPS!" Mera was now gnawing on Saiki's limiters.  This isn't good, this isn't good at all. MY LIMITERS! They both fell off, this can't be happening! I have to get out of here as soon as possible! Just by thinking that, Saiki's powers triggered and he teleported to the empty corner of the cafe.

The effect was immediate, "Huh where did Saiki go! I thought he was going to confess his feelings!" "Hey Pal, weren't you over here just a minute ago?" "Wait no wonder the Dark Reunion targeted Saiki because he has powers?!?". I have to get out of here as soon as possible! Saiki tried teleporting once again, but instead of teleporting he let out a shock wave that shattered all of the windows and sent people tumbling to the ground. "Huh what was that? What happened, EEEK THE FOOD, hehehhenwhe food" "GET OFF ME YOU PLEB" "CAN IT RICH BOY" "Is the dark reunion behind all of this? It can't be... SAIKI IS PART OF THE DARK REUINION" "Nooo my date with saiki is ruined!" "Oh sorryyy I don't think I have any idea of this place for the food or food service I have had it for the past three months I am a bit of the same person who knows how I am doing it" "Huh that was totes weird, did saiki finally snap!" "AAH! Saiki you look terrible" "Hey pal you doing ok? Also what was all of that about!"

I need to get out of here, I have to get out of here, I MUST get out here. In desperation Saiki teleported to the cafe and all of the people inside around the world.He took them deep within the mariana trench, in a volcano, to a desert, in a forest, and to America before finally getting a grip of himself and teleporting back to its original spot. "W-what just happened??! Did the dteleportark reunion strike again!?!?" "Huh? WHERE DID ALL THE FOOD GO? Oh yeah I ate it" "Saiki, what happened! Did you do this, a perfect pretty girl like me shouldn't go through all of this!" "uhhhhhh pal you good" Nendo put a hand on saiki's shakey shoulder. "I have to get out of here", Saiki gasped. And, at last, Saiki finally is successful and is able to teleport to his home.

"Good grief" Saiki mutters as he finally collapses on the floor