you did what!?

Steven pov

I walk past Connie as she collapses to the ground crying, with out careing at all, she never gave a damn about how I felt, it was a lie all lies!

"Hey son ready to go?" Greg ask

"Yeah let's go." I tell him

"Is that crying I hear?" He ask concernd

"Yeah, I broke up with connie." I tell him.

"What, why!?" He ask worried.

"Lets just say our relationship was not really working out." I tell him

Greg pov

I dont understand I thought steven and Connie were happy together, Something is not right... I thank to myself, I'll have to tell the gems about this...

Steven pov

As we walk out of the hospital I look to see Lapis and Peridot waiting with smiles on there faces.

"Steven!" Peridot runs over and hugs me tightly.

"Uh hey peridot." I say trying to get her off.

"I'm... I mean we are so glad you are okay." Lapis says blushing, why is she blushing?

"I'm okay come on lets get going." I say as we hope in.

As where heading to the beach house
I begen to feel the pain in my hand return as I hold it in pain, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Steven are you okay?" Lapis ask worried

"Yeah, yeah lapis I'm okay." I tell her smiling

Even thow me and lapis have our differences we do share a lot in common as will, and out of anyone lapis see's me for who I am and not as my mothers replacement. As we arrive at the beach house.

I get out of the car to see, pearl, amythest, Garnet along with bismuth all waiting.

"At lest Spinel and the diamonds are not here." I say under my breath.

Lapis pov

I'm worried about Steven, he dose not seem to happy about being back here, but maybe I can change that, no! He's with connie stop thanking like that! I tell my self.

"Steven!" The gems yell hugging him thow he tries to get them off.

"Where so glad your back man!, how's your hand feeling?" Amythest ask

I waich as steven holds his hand almost afraid.

"It's... It's fine." He says fakeing a smile that I immediately notice making me frown.

"So where's connie?" Pearl ask confused.

"Huh oh I dumd her." He says half heartly.

"WHAT!?" We all shout completely suprised.

"St... Steven why would you dump her you two were so happy together." Pearl says upset.

"Oh please she only cared about her selve!" he snaps in anger shocking us

"All it ever was, was stevonnie, but no more, she never loved me!" He yells as he's eyes begen to glow a pinkish red scareing me.

Steven pov

I feel so angry I can't even thank straight, connie got what she deserves.

I then look at the faces of my family with my eyes on lapis, she looks really nervous but also concerned, as my anger fades and is replaced by gelt.

"I... I'm sorry... I did not mean to yell." I tell them.

Garnet pov

"I'm sorry... I did not mean to yell." He says looking down in shame.

"It's okay Steven." Bismuth says placeing a hand on his shoulder.

"Sometimes relationships don't workout you'll meet the one who's right for you." She says smiling.

"Thanks bismuth." He says smiling.

"Come on son I'll cook us something to eat." he says as they head inside.

"That was strange..." Pearl says

"I've seen him angry but never like that." Amythest says looking at the house.

Steven has never hurt anyone like this before, he's acting off and seems angry and stressed, I don't know what it is yet, but I do know one thing.

A darkness has begun to grow with in our steven...