Late Night Out

Tendou came! I was just about to leave because it kept getting darker and I didn't want to say up all night. "SATORI" I yelled as I ran to him for a hug. "Hey there paradise, I missed you loads." He hugged me by my waist with one arm and patted my head with the other. "Me too!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"I brought Miracle boy with me this time!" he pointed to ushijima. "Hey Ushi it's been a minute!" I waved at him with a small smile. "Hey Yuri. May I ask who is behind you?" he pointed at Himari. "OH! This is my best friend, Himari Satori! Himari, this is Wakatoshi Ushijima. Ushi this is Himari."

"I can't believe you haven't met my sister until now Miracle boy. Though it makes sense we're both in different schools." Tendou said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sister?" Ushijima said with a nonchalant face expression. "Yeah cant you see the family resemblance? I mean come on Himari's hair is RED." he said with a small giggle.

"I didn't know you had any siblings Tendou. It's nice to meet you Satori-kun." he stuck his hand out for a hand-shake. "Likewise Ushijima-san. And you can call me Himari, no need to be formal." she said as she shook his hand. Ushi's eyes widened just a tiny bit. "Very well then, Himari." A small pause, "You don't have to be formal as well." they put their hands down.

Tendo and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Ushi and Himari both looked hella confused because they had no idea what was going on, or what we were wheezing about. "Yuri.. why are you and my brother laughing like two dying hyenas?" Me and him started laughing even more and we don't even know why that time.

"PFFFFFT!" Tendou said while trying to cover his mouth,"it's nothing Himari." Me and him knew that those two would like each other.We've always wanted to set them up, but we never had time. "Anyways we should get going, i wanna get ice cream!" I said while pulling Tendou's jacket. "Sure! Just let me call my mom and tell her we found Tendou!" Himari explained while taking out her phone.

"Tell mom i said hi!" Tendou yelled to Himari, she put a thumbs up and walked a little far from us. "So do you guys have any matches coming up?" I asked them while I put my hands in my hoodies pockets. "We have a practice match with Date Tech next week. Oh and then we'll have one also with Karasuno the week after." Ushijima paused for a minute, "which is why you should show up to practice Tendou."

"You haven't been going to practice?" I asked him as I tilted my head. "I only missed it once Ushi, stop being overdramatic!" Tendou replied. "Oh but wait if you're going to have a practice match with Karasuno, then you'll see me again in two weeks." while scrolling through my phone. "Wait, what do you mean?" Ushijima asked. "Oh. I'm seeing if i wanna be a manager and help Yachi-san when Kiyoko-san graduates." I replied. 

"How can you say that so nonchalantly?!" Tendou looked at me with a big ole smile on his face, he was blushing a bit too. "How come you didn't tell meeeeee, I would've loved to see you in my practice matches. Plus, you haven't seen me play in a while, I've improved!" he said that with an exhilarated face expression. "Aw i'm sorry it just never came up! Plus I only told the team today even though i've been doing it ever since school started." i explained.

"That's nice of you Yuri, I think you'll be a great manager. You fit the roll." Ushi continued,"you're very calm to almost everyone, and you're also very tranquil when it comes to problems or situations where everyone is freaking out." he said that but if Ushijima said that, then it means it's true.

I got excited really fast, "Thank you for telling me Ushi, you made me thrilled to be a manager now!" i exhaled as i said that. "Ya'know, he's not wrong" Tendou sighed,"you've always been the one to calm me down when i'm having a panic attack. And you do it in a calm way and it's very peaceful." he smiled.