BabyGirl

Should I say this is amusing to watch?

All of those nervousness and little whimpers are cute , even to listen.

I didn't dare removing all her clothes, leaving only her oversized shirt exposing her shoulders and lower parts.

Her legs couldn't stop fidgeting at the closing gap between my body, I keep my smirk and moved forward to kiss her forehead, long enough to ease her tension.

The moment I brush my lips on the crook of her neck , she gasped with her mouth shut tight. Enjoying the smooth skin .Her body flinched and her little hand instinctively tried to push.

" Hey , its okay , its only me... its only me. Don't worry ..." I whispered softly , kissing lightly on her forehead, cheeks and lips repeatedly . Then leaned down next to her ears while letting my palm stroking her bare thigh to her waist gently until I can feel her body all  relaxed and safe under me .

Thats it .....get used to my touch

I smiled even though she couldn't see.

She let another whimper as her hand on mine just below her side

Her eyes were half lidded and there were no longer glints of fear in her eyes. I proceed to kiss her , soft, then leaving a trail of force ,demanding her to open her mouth and she obeyed . I was not going to rush her , I can tell she will get scared if I do.

As I focused dominating our kisses , she fought a bit ,earning my muse to go a little rougher.My body leaned down, our skin completely touch each other . Every parts of her flinch and flails and she finally moaned as our kiss gets deeply passionate. She clawed on my shoulder as I bit and suck her neck sensually.

"Nnnhh! Ah! "

She held another moan as I purposely grind against her.

Thats right my baby girl

My finger trail down below her tummy and slip between the smooth little garment ,almost touching the little one when her hand quickly stopped mine .

She shook her head but I won't stop.